ISIS plotting 'to slaughter THOUSANDS' in 2016 in bid to spark huge FINAL BATTLE with West

I live in Las Vegas, and on New Year's Eve they block vehicles from a part of the Strip to make a pedestrian only zone. Tomorrow night there will be thousands or tens of thousands tourists in that area, and even more up and down the Strip. It will make a great target for an ISIS attack.

I think i will stay at home.

Well its a good scenario for ISIS to strike.

NYC will be wall to wall people on New Years Eve. Another good scenario.

Think I'll stay home and make sure my guns are good to go.

For those who do not know-----the desire to murder non muslims is nothing new----
it is basic to Islamic "theology"---and "service to allah"

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!

Everyone stay indoors and think of ways to call the president "feckless"!

We........must.......live.......in........fear!!

Meanwhile, the flu kills thousands, and people can't even be bothered to wash their shitty hands.

What's keeping them. Those muslims should be doing it by now. After all it's not like it would bother anyone.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!

Everyone stay indoors and think of ways to call the president "feckless"!

We........must.......live.......in........fear!!

Meanwhile, the flu kills thousands, and people can't even be bothered to wash their shitty hands.
They tried washing Muslims, but the douchbags on the left started crying about waterboarding.
so, filthy hair and beards it is for the flea infested camel jockies

Christians have slaughtering thousands of Muslims for centuries and will continue to do so.

Be afraid, be very afraid! LMAO! ISIS must love how easily and thoroughly they've been able to scare you weak-minded fearful types.
Right wing media has chipped in and done an outstanding job of turning you all into quivering children as well.

LOL. And what happened on New Years Eve? Nothing. Nothing at all.

Yes, I am sure that there are many in ISIS that would be happy to kill thousands, but they have not the means, and those means are getting less every day. Pissing off the Russians, Americans, French, and British all at the same time is not a good policy for survival.

In the meantime, our 'Conservatives' continue to quiver in fear, and suck on their lowers lips as the tears of fear stream down their fat, pasty faces. LOL

Forum List

Back