James Monroe was only 18 when he signed the Declaration of Independence. Aaron Burr only 20.

pknopp

As the “silent member” of the Congress, Jefferson, at 33, drafted the Declaration of Independence. In years following he labored to make its words a reality in Virginia. Most notably, he wrote a bill establishing religious freedom, enacted in 1786. Jefferson succeeded Benjamin Franklin as minister to France in 1785.

No idea why you tagged me.

I wonder what age18 + 20 = not of days ?
men on scooters.jpg

It's so funny how she trolls people just like Trump. The gullible and uneducated fall for it every time.

I think both MTG and Trump had similar educational experiences
They were too busy taunting other students to pay attention in class.

She is a loose cannon and a prime example of MAGAtts Unchained... a disaster-in-the-making that continues to metastasize.
and no worse than some of her counterparts on the left.

how many Americans if you asked on the street could name just 5 of the signers?...i bet hardly any can....
One person in ten might be able to do it... maybe twice as bad as that... maybe one person in twenty...

There are a lot of ignorant Sheeple and other cattle out there, thanks to our subverted, inferior public education system...

how many Americans if you asked on the street could name just 5 of the signers?...i bet hardly any can....
It’s worse than that!

I doubt 90% of high school student could even name three Founders if you spotted them Washington and Franklin

Forum List

Back