ISIS sanctions organ harvesting from living ‘apostates'

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Islam is not a religion of peace.It is a religion that wants you in peaces.Islam is a non-stop killing of non-Muslims, Quran clearly demands it. ISIS is a Islam pure!

"164 Jihad Verses in the Koran -- Passages in the Quran about Islamic Holy War" compiled by Yoel Natan

Is it not crazy to allow Muslims live in western countries?

ISIS sanctions organ harvesting from living ‘apostates’… even if it kills them

Islamic State’s human organ harvesting is sanctioned by a fatwa issued last January, when the group’s Islamic scholars explained that internals of ‘apostates’ could be extracted from their bodies for the needs of Muslims, even if the ‘donors’ die.
A document obtained by Reuters reveals that organs harvesting is charitable deed by codes of Islamic State (IS, former ISIS/ISIL), maintains IS’ Research and Fatwa Committee.

“The apostate's life and organs don't have to be respected and may be taken with impunity,” says Fatwa (religious ruling) #68 issued January 31, 2015. “The notion that transplanting healthy organs into a Muslim person’s body in order to save the latter's life or replace a damaged organ with it is permissible,” the document says, specifying that removal of organs that “end the captive's life” is also not prohibited.

ISIS sanctions organ harvesting from living ‘apostates’… even if it kills them

So have you put your name on the list for a brain transplant yet???
I was bumped off the list because of your emergency brain transplant. ....... :cool:
I'm sure you got bumped because they found a Liberal that needed it even more than you...

But cheer up!!!

There may be another possibility for you to raise your IQ with a brain transplant (just in time for Christmas!!!)...

Pig to human transplants

funny-pig.gif

An in true accordance with Sharia law the infidel must be alive to assure freshness of organs and no anesthesia can be administered.
Ouch!....

This is another blockbuster story being censored by the controlled media. Muslims want to kill all non-muslims and trump is right to not let them come here. Let me add that we should deport all non-citizen muslims currently in america.

Forum List

Back