Islamic State is driving Muslims from Islam

Subway in Israel had Kosher Subway Israel - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia - but mostly, they seemed to be like the Muslim subways - they did not offer pork or bacon.

I guess it's a lot more difficult to be properly kosher or halal.

It is more difficult to be kosher than to be halal. -------why bring up Israel?------the issue is the imposition of islam in the USA---not Saudi Arabia. Of course the one less difficult part is the BOOOZE apparently some halal persons get all bent out of shape if there is BOOOZE
present in CLOSED BOTTLES ----------I wonder what that bitch would have done if
she knew there were ZIONISTS present------opened and not even in bottles

Subway in Israel had Kosher Subway Israel - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia - but mostly, they seemed to be like the Muslim subways - they did not offer pork or bacon.

It is more difficult to be kosher than to be halal. -------why bring up Israel?------the issue is the imposition of islam in the USA---not Saudi arabia

No. The issue is not the "imposition of Islam in the USA" - it's Subways choice of menu in it's franchises. Subway is an international franchise so bringing up other countries to illustrate how Subway offers different menus is appropriate.

If you really want to discuss so-called "imposition of Islam in the USA" then there isn't much to discuss because there isn't any more "imposition" of Islam in the US then there is of any of our other religions. There are zero Subway franchises in the US that are halal.

I guess it is easier for the Muslims when there are Kosher places around. As one man a long time ago posted -- he had to fight the Muslim crowd when he went to his Kosher butcher. However, if Coyote wants to go Halal that is her choice. A couple of years ago I went to a new Middle Eastern market around here which had just opened. I went to get some sliced turkey breast they had on sale and figured I would get some liver while I was there. I looked at the sign saying the liver was Halal and got queasy so passed it up. I thought about how an Iranian poster once told us about Halal slaughtering and how unpleasant it was to see it done. I do have a bone to pick, however. One time I was down at a park in Malibu overlooking the ocean. Upon leaving, I stopped in the Ladies Room. When I left the stall, there was a whole line of women waiting to wash their hands. Some Muslim woman was holding everyone up by washing her feet im the basin. I wish the word would get out that if you have to wash your feet (even though there was actually running water outside), please bring a basin with you to do so.

It is more difficult to be kosher than to be halal. -------why bring up Israel?------the issue is the imposition of islam in the USA---not Saudi arabia

No. The issue is not the "imposition of Islam in the USA" - it's Subways choice of menu in it's franchises. Subway is an international franchise so bringing up other countries to illustrate how Subway offers different menus is appropriate.

If you really want to discuss so-called "imposition of Islam in the USA" then there isn't much to discuss because there isn't any more "imposition" of Islam in the US then there is of any of our other religions. There are zero Subway franchises in the US that are halal.

that's ok muslims can use the kosher subways that are ALL OVER THE COUNTRY. I did not suggest that there is
"imposition" of islam in the USA------there are just lots of people who wish there would be.......... There are issues going on ----
bit and pieces-------but not important to me at all. As to the allegation that private businesses can do anything they wish----actually that is not true-----they cannot discriminate based
on race

It is more difficult to be kosher than to be halal. -------why bring up Israel?------the issue is the imposition of islam in the USA---not Saudi Arabia. Of course the one less difficult part is the BOOOZE apparently some halal persons get all bent out of shape if there is BOOOZE

4 kosher out of 22,000 subways. The rest of the stores are supposed to carry a list of what items are kosher and what is not.
The one on Pico in LA that was glatt closed according to the news several years ago. Meat was wrapped in parchment paper
a christian-lebanese man in Cleveland that own several subways offered soy cheese and alternatives to ham and bacon for kosher customers. Seems the few stores that were allowed to offer a different fare lost more than $20,000 a year. Obviously special subways that have tried were not financially viable.
NYC 5 subways that were offering kosher for a time are now closed or no longer offer kosher fare.
The last four might also be closed or no longer kosher by now.
  • Cleveland, OH – JCC 26001 South Woodland Rd., Beachwood
  • Miami, FL – JCC 18900 Northeast 25th Ave, North Miami Beach
  • Baltimore, MD – 706 Reisterstown Rd., Baltimore
  • Rockville, MD – JCC 6125 Montrose Rd., Rockville

thanks aris-----I did not have the patience to search------anyway--none in my town---not that I care

thanks aris-----I did not have the patience to search------anyway--none in my town---not that I care

I'm not big on subway. The rare meatball or philly on the way home for dinner. The vinegar smell in the store makes me choke. I write what I want and wait at the door. They can't hear my voice anyway. I probably should use grubhub but I don't eat fast food enough to even bother.

4 kosher out of 22,000 subways. The rest of the stores are supposed to carry a list of what items are kosher and what is not.
The one on Pico in LA that was glatt closed according to the news several years ago. Meat was wrapped in parchment paper
a christian-lebanese man in Cleveland that own several subways offered soy cheese and alternatives to ham and bacon for kosher customers. Seems the few stores that were allowed to offer a different fare lost more than $20,000 a year. Obviously special subways that have tried were not financially viable.
NYC 5 subways that were offering kosher for a time are now closed or no longer offer kosher fare.
The last four might also be closed or no longer kosher by now.
  • Cleveland, OH – JCC 26001 South Woodland Rd., Beachwood
  • Miami, FL – JCC 18900 Northeast 25th Ave, North Miami Beach
  • Baltimore, MD – 706 Reisterstown Rd., Baltimore
  • Rockville, MD – JCC 6125 Montrose Rd., Rockville

Sure - and I might add, ZERO Halal. You're proving my point Aris - it's commercially driven. It's not a matter of "special demands" - it's whether it works commercially. They try it out, if it works it continues if it doesn't it closes. That's all it is. It's not "kow towing" to a special group - it's what works from a business perspective. If there is a large enough community wanting it, they will give it a try to see if it works. Israeli Subways have a lot of Kosher franchises, and that makes sense given demographics. In Saudi Arabia - they are Halal.

Last edited:

that's ok muslims can use the kosher subways that are ALL OVER THE COUNTRY. I did not suggest that there is
"imposition" of islam in the USA------there are just lots of people who wish there would be.......... There are issues going on ----
bit and pieces-------but not important to me at all. As to the allegation that private businesses can do anything they wish----actually that is not true-----they cannot discriminate based
on race

There is little to no support among Muslims in the US for the "imposition" of Islam, as you put it. Of course they can't do "anything they want" - they have to follow the law of what ever country they operate on, which I already stated.

on race

There is little to no support among Muslims in the US for the "imposition" of Islam, as you put it. Of course they can't do "anything they want" - they have to follow the law of what ever country they operate on, which I already stated.

The standard Islamic partyline-----to which I have been witness for more than 45 years is-----"MUSLIMs NEVER
IMPOSE THEIR RELIGION"----never did and never will.
Thus in any poll-----"do you want islam imposed in the USA?"
the outcome will absolutely be entirely negative.

I am not impressed. My own hubby was born in a
classical shariah cesspit------In fact that country is
even more Islamic than is Saudi Arabia. Now tell the
Yazidi captives that they are not being forced -----they
EMBRACE ISLAM WITH DELIGHT as did the millions
of people of south east asia-----over the dead bodies of
the hundreds of millions who died refusing it. As to hubby
and his community of origin-----how they remained jewish
over there still amazes me----such tenacity

on race

The standard Islamic partyline-----to which I have been witness for more than 45 years is-----"MUSLIMs NEVER

We're talking about the US.

on race

We're talking about the US.

I am talking about the USA too-----I learned about islam---
its principles and concepts and HISTORY---from
muslims IN THE USA------true---not born here but that
which they said about islam and its history is the same
stuff taught in mosques here in the USA -----I have never
been in Saudi Arabia and never had conversation with
muslims outside of the USA --------I was born here and---
hardly ever spent time outside of the USA-----one day in Canada I have noted that even new comers to the USA--
from various parts of the world describe islam and its history
the same way muslims born in the USA describe it. Hubby talks to people born in the shariah cesspit in which he
was born------and laughs-----they say the same stuff too.
I laugh every time someone insists "islam is not
monolithic" It is a lot more monolithic than the Catholic Church (the example of "monolithic" that muslims
regularly deride "we don't need a pope" ----as if "pope"
is a kind of dirty word)

Like I said, we were talking about the US. Islam is clearly not monolithic and varies across cultures with a variety of divisions and sects.

Like I said, we were talking about the US. Islam is clearly not monolithic and varies across cultures with a variety of divisions and sects.

very monolithic. Anyone who suggests that islam VARIES
from place to place has never known muslims from various places and would probably claim that Judaism consists of a
"variety of divisions and sects" actually Judaism does not
vary much at all -------no sects.. Catholicism (the roman thing)
is more "varied" than is either islam or Judaism. LOTS OF CHRISTIAN SECTS-----lots of Protestant sects. ONE ISLAM---and ONE JUDAISM ONE MORMONISM. The Shiite vs Sunni thing is no big deal-----very minor
differences in ritual---VERY VERY MINOR-----same Koran.
same form or prayers, same form of mosque etc etc
same WORLD VIEW

as for hindus-------I had a colleague who told me his parents
never eat together because they are of differing sects of Hinduism and what he can, she can't ----etc etc (you probably know that by convention ---hindu couples often
do not eat together----but in this case it was a matter of
different dietary rules----I did not ask how they met)

Forum List

Back