Islamic State releases 'holiday brochure' offering swimming, beekeeping

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
It's a shame that whomever is thinking up this stuff wasn't a rabid Islamist. He could have a great job with a big advertising agency and win awards for his advertising campaigns.

Islamic State releases 'holiday brochure' offering swimming, beekeeping
Posted on: 09:29 PM IST Aug 05, 2015 | Updated on: 11:18 pm,Aug 5,2015 IST
PRESS TRUST OF INDIA

London: In a bid to lure wannabe jihadists, the Islamic State has come out with a bizarre 'holiday brochure' online offering travellers swimming, sunshine and beekeeping in war-torn Iraq.

The new holiday brochure offers tourists sunshine, swimming and the opportunity to sample local delicacies in an exotic locale. But to enjoy the facilities one will have to travel to war-torn lands under the control of the Islamic State .

islamic_state_jun9.jpg

Last month, ISIS posted pictures of tempting chocolate bars, a bridal boutique and a shopping mall to lure British jihadists to Mosul in Iraq.
#beekeping #is #islamic state #malls
The jihadi spin doctors released the new brochure showing men diving in the Tigris River in Iraq, enjoying swimming at a picturesque pool and even beekeepers and the honey they produce, the Mirror reported.

The pool pictures showing men enjoying a swim come after a recent Islamic State video showed the execution of four men by drowning as they were put in a cage and lowered into a pool.

Continue reading at:

Islamic State releases holiday brochure offering swimming beekeeping - IBNLive?

These guys are retards. There thinking must be like, "Well, we beheaded dozens on camera, and kill children. Maybe if we change our image, people will believe were not sociopaths." Full retards

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Mahmoud, check out that bee in the hot bikini! Allahuakbar! I'm so glad we booked our vacation with Club ISIS at Mosul. I especially like the evening entertainment, smoking hookah while watching beheadings of Shiites and infidels. This is the best! I will make sure I write some positive reviews on trip advisor!

Hey Mahmoud, check out that bee in the hot bikini! Allahuakbar! I'm so glad we booked our vacation with Club ISIS at Mosul. I especially like the evening entertainment, smoking hookah while watching beheadings of Shiites and infidels. This is the best! I will make sure I write some positive reviews on trip advisor!
You can also enjoy the US air shows!

You can also enjoy the US air shows!
gRWoNNK.jpg

PastedGraphic-1-630x445.jpg

Forum List

Back