Islamist Mob Torches 150 Christian Homes and 80 Businesses in Lahore (Video)

Wehrwolfen

May 22, 2012
by Jim Hoft
March 10, 2013

Over 100 homes owned by Pakistani Christians were looted and torched by thousands of angry Muslims in the eastern city of Lahore on Saturday. Around 80 businesses were also looted and destroyed. This came after one Christian was accused of blasphemy against the Muslim faith.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBP_zvR_kJg&feature=player_embedded]'Blasphemy' revenge: over 100 Pakistani Christians homes set ablaze - YouTube[/ame]​

Read more:
islamist-mob-torches-150-christian-homes-and-80-businesses-in-lahore-video

Christians fleeing muslim persecution...Pretty much the norm in muslim countries

So you're ok with people killing innocent people?

I'd just like to know why Jesus didn't protect them. Were they not worthy?

Would Allah protect your sorry ass? Or aren't you worth it?

I'm an Atheist. I don't need or want cult protection.

thank-you-Jesus_n.jpg

That little groid didn't have parents that gave a damn. Seems typical for his people.

Sad. God helps those that help themselves!

Last edited:
If the left says anything, it will be to rush to the defense of Muslims and insist that we don't judge. Meanwhile, the Christian bashing continues because that is acceptable to some.

Reprehensible behavior but I'm not sure what we are supposed to do about it.

Religion is a terrible thing, look what it pushes people to do.

Reprehensible behavior but I'm not sure what we are supposed to do about it.

Religion is a terrible thing, look what it pushes people to do.

Aaaah, Discussions related to the Islam the religion of peace. Most intolerant, viscious, and biased. Something like the ideology of the Left.

by Jim Hoft
March 10, 2013

Over 100 homes owned by Pakistani Christians were looted and torched by thousands of angry Muslims in the eastern city of Lahore on Saturday. Around 80 businesses were also looted and destroyed. This came after one Christian was accused of blasphemy against the Muslim faith.

Read more:
islamist-mob-torches-150-christian-homes-and-80-businesses-in-lahore-video

Ladies and Gents...i give you THE RELIGION OF PEACE.

Forum List

Back