Isle of Man TT 2024

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast

Yesterday was an amazing feat for Michael Dunlop. He tied his uncle Joey with 26 Supersport wins. Just phenomenal racing, as usual.
Today (Sunday) the big 1L Superbike race was won by Peter Hickman for the 14th time.
Lets all hope every WFO rider crosses the finish line as the island racing week ends on June 8th.

Yesterday was an amazing feat for Joey Dunlop. He tied his uncle with 26 Supersport wins. Just phenomenal racing, as usual.
Today (Sunday) the big 1L Superbike race was won by Peter Hickman for the 14th time.
Lets all hope every WFO rider crosses the finish line as the island racing week ends on June 8th.

60 Minutes did a really interesting story on this event, they referred to it as the 'TT' I think.

Yesterday was an amazing feat for Michael Dunlop. He tied his uncle Joey with 26 Supersport wins. Just phenomenal racing, as usual.

I dont understand why you would go to see this live. Racing isnt my thing but I would think if it were you want to actually see people racing. Not just zipping by one at a time every 10-15 seconds.

Forum List

Back