Israel Is Number 1

fanger

Gold Member
May 21, 2014
According to the United Nations, the most evil country in the world today is Israel.

On March 24, 2016, the U.N. Commission on the Status of Women (CSW) wrapped up its annual meeting in New York by condemning only one country for violating women’s rights anywhere on the planet – Israel, for violating the rights of Palestinian women.

On the same day, the U.N. Human Rights Council concluded its month-long session in Geneva by condemning Israel five times more than any other of the 192 UN member states.

There were five Council resolutions on Israel. One each on the likes of hellish countries like Syria, North Korea and Iran. Libya got an offer of “technical assistance.” And countries like Russia, Saudi Arabia and China were among the 95 percent of states that were never mentioned.
You can’t make it up. UN names democratic Israel as world’s top human rights violator | Fox News

HT
Anne Bayefsky

Shes a Zionist jew and goes on and on in defense of Israel. Bibi slammed the UN in is AIPAC speech and then so did Trump, defund the UN Trump said.

If anything we need to give more power to the UN.

Most evil countries:

1.N.Korea - nukes against South Korea and US possible etc
2.Russia - nukes against Israel and US possible
3.Pakistan - with Al Qaida
4.Afghanistan - with Al Qaida
5.Saudi Arabia - Al Qaida leader Bin Laden's home country
6.Yemen - with Al Qaida
7.Iran - nuclear program
8.Tunisia - ISIS recruits members
9.Iraq - with ISIS
10.Mali - with terrorists

Mostly terrorism we should not lose against.

Of course Israel would not like the UN, the UN stands for peace and individual rights, and they call themselves a democracy, what a joke.

Most evil countries:

6.Yemen - with Al Qaida
7.Iran - nuclear program
9.Iraq - with ISIS

Iran doesn't have nukes, Israel does.

UN are war section if one nation will to attack's another nation they tell UN about which . .

Most evil countries:

6.Yemen - with Al Qaida
7.Iran - nuclear program
9.Iraq - with ISIS

Nuclear ambitions against Europe they've.

Of course Israel would not like the UN, the UN stands for peace and individual rights, and they call themselves a democracy, what a joke.

Penny, I am going to assume you are a woman, by your user name. My apologies if I am wrong about this.

If you need to go buy some milk, are you allowed to go by yourself to the store and get some or do you need your father, husband or brother to go with ?

In your town are there separate entrances on all public buildings for men and for women? And separate rooms for meetings?

Are you permitted to go out of your home with your face uncovered?

Did you go to school?

Do you have a driver's licence?

Do you have any daughters who were taken as sexual slaves to serve men of the "proper" religion?

Are you allowed to vote?

Are you recognized as a "full person" before the court when giving testimony?

If you have been raped, were you charged with the crime of "indecency" and punished?

Have you ever been put in jail, with your children, for your own protection?

Are you permitted to buy a coffee at Starbucks?

Can you go into a cemetery?

Have you ever participated in competitive sports? Did you leave your hair uncovered when you did so?

When you go shopping are you allowed to try on your clothes before you purchase them?

Are there any jobs which you are not permitted to apply for?

Are your genitals intact?

Were you married without your consent? Were you under the age of 18?

I could go on, and on, and on, and on. Women's rights are the worst in Israel than any other country in the world. Please. And you are DEFENDING this nonsense? As a woman? That is sick.

According to the United Nations, the most evil country in the world today is Israel.

On March 24, 2016, the U.N. Commission on the Status of Women (CSW) wrapped up its annual meeting in New York by condemning only one country for violating women’s rights anywhere on the planet – Israel, for violating the rights of Palestinian women.

On the same day, the U.N. Human Rights Council concluded its month-long session in Geneva by condemning Israel five times more than any other of the 192 UN member states.

There were five Council resolutions on Israel. One each on the likes of hellish countries like Syria, North Korea and Iran. Libya got an offer of “technical assistance.” And countries like Russia, Saudi Arabia and China were among the 95 percent of states that were never mentioned.
You can’t make it up. UN names democratic Israel as world’s top human rights violator | Fox News

HT
Anne Bayefsky

So you LIE again to attack Israel as it was not the UN proper that said this at all, it was a holocaust denying islamonazi propagandist liar that said this. Don't you read your own links before posting them......................

Shes a Zionist jew and goes on and on in defense of Israel. Bibi slammed the UN in is AIPAC speech and then so did Trump, defund the UN Trump said.

If anything we need to give more power to the UN.

Then get your fellow muslims to stump up the extra money for a change, and not relying on the great satan all the time.

Most evil countries:

6.Yemen - with Al Qaida
7.Iran - nuclear program
9.Iraq - with ISIS

Nuclear ambitions against Europe they've.

Who told you that? Israel?

Where do you get your information from, the UN is ran by the Saudi's.

You do not even know what a democracy is you fool

Most evil countries:

6.Yemen - with Al Qaida
7.Iran - nuclear program
9.Iraq - with ISIS

How do you know ?

Penny, I am going to assume you are a woman, by your user name. My apologies if I am wrong about this.

If you need to go buy some milk, are you allowed to go by yourself to the store and get some or do you need your father, husband or brother to go with ?

In your town are there separate entrances on all public buildings for men and for women? And separate rooms for meetings?

Did you go to school?

Do you have any daughters who were taken as sexual slaves to serve men of the "proper" religion?

Are you allowed to vote?

If you have been raped, were you charged with the crime of "indecency" and punished?

Have you ever participated in competitive sports? Did you leave your hair uncovered when you did so?

When you go shopping are you allowed to try on your clothes before you purchase them?

I could go on, and on, and on, and on. Women's rights are the worst in Israel than any other country in the world. Please. And you are DEFENDING this nonsense? As a woman? That is sick.

Did you go to school?

Are you allowed to vote?

I live in the US, I'm not a Palestinians women in Israel. Now show me the link that this Zionist is talking about, she of course made the story sound worst and to tell you the truth, the story is not substantiated, although all of us know Israel denies human rights to ALL Palestinians. Show me the link to the article the Zionist lady was referring to, and I will say I was wrong. I believe its rhetoric taking out of context making herself out to be a valued Zionist sucking up to Israel.

Anne Bayefsky

Makes her living out of bashing the UN for years, nothing new with her. Isarel hates the UN because the UN doesn't kiss butt to Israel building settlements, bulldozing homes, killing kids, shooting at fishermen, uprooting trees,

Need I go on. She is a broken record, and a record that needs to be broken.

Most evil countries:

6.Yemen - with Al Qaida
7.Iran - nuclear program
9.Iraq - with ISIS

How do you know ?

Arab nation's have terrorists and they kill eithchadder. Maybe America will go in war against Al Qaeda and IS in Iraq and Yemen and Pakistan or it is so all real ?!

Worst than I thought, Human Rights Voices

a web site devoted to trashing the UN because the UN says the truth about Israel inhumanity.

Makes one wonder who is really behind Belgium terror attacks. Israel?

Forum List

Back