"Israel Is Top Violator of Women's Rights..."

"There´s 3 examples there is plenty more HERE...."

Gah-night FFFFanger.....
muslim-baywatch_o_887708.jpg

Woman-with-three-kids.jpg

Woman-Taking-a-Photo-of-Muslim-Women--102710.jpg

4fc6052a59001072cf258cae074340dc96502222350e5c98df417e89cd1f3b79_1.jpg

Last edited:
Talmud Pedophilia: The Jewish Religion Allows Sex with 3-Year-Old Baby Girls and Little Boys Under Nine
http://www.dailystormer.com/talmud-...ar-old-baby-girls-and-little-boys-under-nine/

And once again the islamonazi apologist tries to use one sentence from a 10 page treatise as evidence when it does not even say what he claims.

Any comment on the Ayotollahs book detailing how to go about having sex with children as young as babes in arms, and having sex with animals as long as you kill the animal after and sell it to the next village.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

A man can have sexual pleasure from a child as young as a baby. However, he should not penetrate vaginally, but sodomising the child is acceptable. If a man does penetrate and damage the child then, he should be responsible for her subsistence all her life. This girl will not count as one of his four permanent wives and the man will not be eligible to marry the girl’s sister… It is better for a girl to marry at such a time when she would begin menstruation at her husband’s house, rather than her father’s home. Any father marrying his daughter so young will have a permanent place in heaven. ["Tahrirolvasyleh", fourth edition, Qom, Iran, 1990]

A man can have sex with animals such as sheep, cows, camels and so on. However, he should kill the animal after he has his orgasm. He should not sell the meat to the people in his own village, but selling the meat to a neighbouring village is reasonable.

If one commits the act of sodomy with a cow, a ewe, or a camel, their urine and their excrement become impure and even their milk may no longer be consumed. The animal must then be killed as quickly as possible and burned.

Wine and all intoxicating beverages are impure, but opium and hashish are not.

If a man sodomises the son, brother, or father of his wife after their marriage, the marriage remains valid.

During sexual intercourse, if the penis enters a woman’s vagina or a man’s anus, fully or only as far as the circumcision ring, both partners become impure, even if they have not reached puberty; they must consequently perform ablutions.
No no...not Irans Ayatollah! The antisemites idolize him.

And speaking of violating woman's rights

Aisha

A 6 year old child

Favorite wife of Mo-mad.

Its very well documented that the man was a pedophile. Certainly not someone who respects woman's rights.

Its always the ones who cry foul the loudest that end up being the guilty party.
Which is why marriage to a nine year old girl is COMPLETE-LY legal in many Muslim countries. They are emulating their great prophet and "final messenger".

Which is one seriously disgusting display of disrespect towards woman.

I just want to say for the record, anytime I’m on the … rant:

It’s never, ever to make fun of them....

Just my opinion of what I find to be: some barbaric-cult, and nothing to do with …. Religion, or …life.

They are slave women being held captive.

...What’s even scarier – are the men behind them. (he and she....they’re alllll over the Gaza Strip, The west bank, the Ramallah refugee camp)…..please.

Guess who wins the 'Violator Award.'

Looking at them, knowing they have this stifling life (cover your eyebrows so no one sees them) makes me (me) ..…wanna fucking puke.

..you know what I'm saying ?

Forum List

Back