Israel-Jordan and the Palestinians.

taking their land
Taking? If I recall, Israel gave it back.
Giving back stolen property?
Who did palistanians steal it from?
Drivel.
Indigenous arab culture gave world nothing, hence, plagiarism.

Plagiarism? Where would that be Doc?

Let's deal with Plagiarism first...

noun
the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own.

You see Doc, you make very little contribution on this forum and have zero ideas dude! Nothing To pass off!

Irony - Shame it seems to have passed you by... If you understood it you would like it...

So, Doc, you just carry on drivelling away... It's funny to see how you get stuck for ideas!

Taking? If I recall, Israel gave it back.
Drivel.
noun
the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own.

You see Doc, you make very little contribution on this forum and have zero ideas dude! Nothing To pass off!
Irony - Shame it seems to have passed you by... If you understood it you would like it...
So, Doc, you just carry on drivelling away... It's funny to see how you get stuck for ideas!
Hilarious drivel!

Drivel.
noun

Hilarious drivel!

I know...

Thats why I choose to ignore most of your posts Doc!

Drivel.
noun

Hilarious drivel!
I know...
Nah! I wouldn't be reading it, if anyone of the palistan cheercrowd knew, of course.
Thats why I choose to ignore most of your posts Doc!
They're uncomphortable to the palistan cheerdrivelers, indeed.

Forum List

Back