🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel mulls another land grab

Hezbollah tried to send missiles over to Lebanon, come on man.

That's not spilling over to Israel....so Hezbollah wants anti aircraft missiles in their country to defend themselves and that's wrong how? They aren't allowed to defend themselves in their own sovereign land now? .....:cool:

Btw, they already have them in Lebanon.

Hezbollah is an Iranian entity, Lebanon is not their country.

Hezbollah is Lebanese. Sorry to break it to you, maybe you meant something else, just explain it instead of claiming they are Iranian.

ISRAEL is considering creating a buffer zone reaching up to 10 miles inside Syria to protect itself from fundamentalist rebels on the other side of the border.

The proposal, which has been drawn up by the military and presented to Binyamin Netanyahu, the prime minister, is intended to secure the 47-mile border against a growing Islamist threat if President Bashar al-Assad’s embattled regime loses control of the area.

The buffer would be modelled on the Lebanese security zone, in which the Israeli defence forces patrolled jointly with the South Lebanon army, a militia, up to 16 miles inside Lebanon from 1985 to 2000.
Israel plans defence buffer inside Syria | The Sunday Times
Sounds kosher to me.

"The proposal, [...] is intended to secure the 47-mile border against a growing Islamist threat if President Bashar al-Assad’s embattled regime loses control of the area."

thcowboysmile.gif
"Sounds kosher to me."

what about the subject title: "Israel mulls another land grab"
smiley_emoticons_stevieh_rolleyes.gif

BecauseIKnow: "In the meantime....no one gives a d**m."

HOSS: "Sure they do, Bobby".

1sm134plead.gif
please tell me this is not "bobby" but instead...

tease.gif
= joansnert....

the resemblance
mirror.gif
is uncanny........

Israel should grab as much land as they can and kill as many Islamists as they can to establish peace in the region.

BecauseIKnow: "In the meantime....no one gives a d**m."

HOSS: "Sure they do, Bobby".

1sm134plead.gif
please tell me this is not "bobby" but instead...

tease.gif
= joansnert....

the resemblance
mirror.gif
is uncanny........
Sounds like "ditto" to me.

That's not spilling over to Israel....so Hezbollah wants anti aircraft missiles in their country to defend themselves and that's wrong how? They aren't allowed to defend themselves in their own sovereign land now? .....:cool:

Btw, they already have them in Lebanon.

Hezbollah is Lebanese. Sorry to break it to you, maybe you meant something else, just explain it instead of claiming they are Iranian.

Iranians started Hezbollah when Israel was in Lebanon, in the early 1980s. Hezbollah was started by members of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard, come on man. You know this.

The Hezbollah, or Party of God, (also HizbAllah or Hizbullah) is an Iranian movement formed at the time of the Iranian Revolution to assist the Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini and his forces in consolidating power. References in the media or writing are usually made to members of the group — or Hezbollahi — rather than Hezbollah, as Hezbollah is/was not a tightly structured independent organisation, but more a movement of loosely bound groups, usually centered around a mosque

Hezbollah of Iran - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Iranians started Hezbollah when Israel was in Lebanon, in the early 1980s. Hezbollah was started by members of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard, come on man. You know this.
Hezbollah started in Iran right after the revolution. Hezbollah was the Mullah's army and police force that would roam the streets enforcing strict Islamic Shariah laws, and carry out operations on suspected anti govt people etc. They exported this force to Lebanon to start a terrorist base from which with the help of Syria, they can work on the destruction of Israel.

The well armed Hezbollah thugs intimidated the Lebanese people and govt and are now holding both hostage to their ideology. The UN has indicted Hezbollah for assassinating the much loved Lebanese President who was patriotic and stood in the face of the Hezbollah cancer. Since then these Islamic animals have taken over the country.

How is it spilling over to Israel? ....:cuckoo:
The same way it spilled into Jordan and Turkey. Many things can go wrong when the fighting occurs close to the border. Each side can accidentally hit inside Israel, and during the mayhem it would be easier for terrorists to penetrate inside Israel. Did the Mexican drug cartel wars spill over into the US at times?

That's not similar or even comparable at all. Completely different scenarios and context.
How so? Israel is going to do whatever necessary to protect itself from this situation.

Hezbollah started in Iran right after the revolution. Hezbollah was the Mullah's army and police force that would roam the streets enforcing strict Islamic Shariah laws, and carry out operations on suspected anti govt people etc. They exported this force to Lebanon to start a terrorist base from which with the help of Syria, they can work on the destruction of Israel.

The well armed Hezbollah thugs intimidated the Lebanese people and govt and are now holding both hostage to their ideology. The UN has indicted Hezbollah for assassinating the much loved Lebanese President who was patriotic and stood in the face of the Hezbollah cancer. Since then these Islamic animals have taken over the country.

You are right, my bad. It was started in Iran.

Hezbollah is Lebanese, although they were inspired by Khomeini and trained by Iranian revolutionary guards, they were still Lebanese.

BecauseI(don't)Know: "Hezbollah is Lebanese, although they were inspired by Khomeini and trained by Iranian revolutionary guards, they were still Lebanese."

salam1-1.gif
hey joanser........I mean "Because" - since you're sooooooooo knowledgable in
thquote.gif
"iranian islamic revoluntionary guards" and all things "islamic" - i need to KNOW........

i asked this question a couple of times to
4thDoctormad.gif
"Sunni-man" (since he's a practicing muslim-it's better to go right to the source) - but i think i missed his response...

maybe you can help me understand (lol)....

So,
confused-smiley-17424.gif
how come muslim man goes into mosque, (or mingles about at the front entrance)
frankdoor.gif
-- then blows himself up in mosque (or near front entrance) - killing himself and his fellow mosque people.........

what's going on with that,
thbaghead.jpg
Joansss.......I mean "because?"

got any theories....?

BecauseI(don't)Know: "Hezbollah is Lebanese, although they were inspired by Khomeini and trained by Iranian revolutionary guards, they were still Lebanese."

salam1-1.gif
hey joanser........I mean "Because" - since you're sooooooooo knowledgable in
thquote.gif
"iranian islamic revoluntionary guards" and all things "islamic" - i need to KNOW........

i asked this question a couple of times to
4thDoctormad.gif
"Sunni-man" (since he's a practicing muslim-it's better to go right to the source) - but i think i missed his response...

maybe you can help me understand (lol)....

So,
confused-smiley-17424.gif
how come muslim man goes into mosque, (or mingles about at the front entrance)
frankdoor.gif
-- then blows himself up in mosque (or near front entrance) - killing himself and his fellow mosque people.........

what's going on with that,
thbaghead.jpg
Joansss.......I mean "because?"

got any theories....?
Because is not Dojo Joan, he's a half Palestinian half Egyptian donkey.

Forum List

Back