Israel on the mooch

Congressmen voting the will of the people........that's the funniest thing I have read here yet!!!!

Wait, let me correct that for you.......Congressmen voting the will of the people with the biggest wallets.

There, fixed.

Do you really think Congressmen would be elected time and time again if they went against the will of the people?

Unfortunately yes. I have no doubt that a huge sampling of the electorate has no idea, or doesn't care, how their representatives vote on specific issues. They are swayed by the shiney commercials the lobbyists pay for.

Well then, Bobby Mac, you keep on writing those Letters to the Editors complaining about these commercials.

Maybe you are dumb enough to do so, but most people I know read the issues and the history of those who are running. Hmm, wonder if Hamas tells the people whom to vote for. Do you know, Mr. Tinmore?

I don't but too many do.

That worthless bum, Obama, was sold to us like a bag of chips. It still amazes me how many people fell for that crap...twice.

Actually it amazes me that people can be so for Hamas when that group is so prone to violence. By the way, Mr. Tinmore, the Muslims here in the U.S. were for Obama. Can you give us a reason for this?

Many African/Americans are Muslim. That might have contributed to that.

Do you really think Congressmen would be elected time and time again if they went against the will of the people?

Unfortunately yes. I have no doubt that a huge sampling of the electorate has no idea, or doesn't care, how their representatives vote on specific issues. They are swayed by the shiney commercials the lobbyists pay for.

Well then, Bobby Mac, you keep on writing those Letters to the Editors complaining about these commercials.

Like they would listen?

Like they would listen?

Try, try and try again. Meanwhile, keep your spot here as the co-anchor for the one who is taking a little hiatus for the nonce.

American democracy is a joke and anyone with 2 IQ points to rub together should be able to see that. The American people are provided a tiny pool of 'viable candidates' from which to choose, and the viability of those candidates is invariably determined by a small group of usual suspects. The partisan divide is an illusion propped up on both sides by different financier front-men deployed from the same corporatist, bankster, and war-hawking camps, all of which are pro-Zionist in principle. What US citizens get to vote for on election day is the narrative we'll be sold to justify certain actions and policies that never change in any meaningful ways in terms of their thrusts, whether the country's led by a Democrat or Republican Administration.

American democracy is a joke and anyone with 2 IQ points to rub together should be able to see that. The American people are provided a tiny pool of 'viable candidates' from which to choose, and the viability of those candidates is invariably determined by a small group of usual suspects. The partisan divide is an illusion propped up on both sides by different financier front-men deployed from the same corporatist, bankster, and war-hawking camps, all of which are pro-Zionist in principle. What US citizens get to vote for on election day is the narrative we'll be sold to justify certain actions and policies that never change in any meaningful ways in terms of their thrusts, whether the country's led by a Democrat or Republican Administration.

Gee, if you don't like it here, no one is forcing you to stay. I happen to love it here -- warts and all.

Gee, if you don't like it here, no one is forcing you to stay. I happen to love it here -- warts and all.

Well, I'm personally more inclined to try to burn off the ugly-ass warts than to abandon the country of my birth.

Well, I'm personally more inclined to try to burn off the ugly-ass warts than to abandon the country of my birth.

No one is stopping you from trying. However, inconsequential forums are certainly not the places to try. You will have to reach millions of people to succeed in your endeavors.

Sorry Cap, Sally doesn't have the required amount, that's why I've dubbed her "Mrs. Air-Head.

Sorry Cap, Sally doesn't have the required amount, that's why I've dubbed her "Mrs. Air-Head.

Don't forget to pick up your head from your proctologist, Pbel. Many readers always thought that is where your head was. Now for the list, Pbel. Why are you holding back on the list?

Don't forget to pick up your head from your proctologist, Pbel. Many readers always thought that is where your head was. Now for the list, Pbel. Why are you holding back on the list?

I've already produced some Mrs. Bubble Brain.

The complete list, Pbel. the complete list -- all those appointments made by this administration and whether they are for Israel or not. I am not asking for a list from all the previous administrations, just this one. Since you are so obsessed with this, one would think this would be a snap for you to produce such a list. I think the readers are aware that even thought Pbel, Mr. No Nothing Who Thinks He Knows It All, has been going on and on about this for years and years, he cannot produce a list.

Keep paying those taxes..... Israel thanks YOU !! :lol:

Keep paying those taxes..... Israel thanks YOU !! :lol:

Actually I once read that each American taxpaper only contribute about $3.00 to help Israel. I believe that is less than a Big Mac. If anyone wants their $3.00 back, I will gladly send it to them. Meanwhile, we send Pakistan oodles of money and their own soldiers collaborate with the Taliban who in turn kill our military.

The complete list, Pbel. the complete list -- all those appointments made by this

administration and whether they are for Israel or not. I am not asking for a list from all the previous administrations, just this one. Since you are so obsessed with this, one would think this would be a snap for you to produce such a list. I think the readers are aware that even thought Pbel, Mr. No Nothing Who Thinks He Knows It All, has been going on and on about this for years and years, he cannot produce a list.
Jews in the Barack Obama Administration | Jewish Virtual Library
Obama Administration: Table of Contents | Executive Orders | Official Statements

Print Friendly and PDF

Current Members
Tony Blinken Deputy National Security Advisor
Danielle Borrin Director of Intergovernmental Affairs and Deputy Director of Public Engagement
Gary Gensler Chairman, Commodity Futures Trading Commission
Jonathan Greenblatt Special Assistant to the President and Director, Office of Social Innovation and Civic Participation (Domestic Policy Council)
Jack Lew Secretary of the Treasury
Eric Lynn Middle East Policy Adviser
Matt Nosanchuk Associate Director, Office of Public Engagement for Jewish Outreach
David Plouffe Senior Advisor to the President
Daniel Rubenstein Ambassador to Syria
Dan Shapiro Ambassador to Israel
Gene Sperling Director, National Economic Council
Aviva Sufian Special Envoy, U.S. Holocaust Survivor Services (Inaugural role)
Adam Szubin Director, Office of Foreign Assets Control (Treasury)
Janet Yellen Chairwoman, Federal Reserve

Former Members
Ben Bernanke (2006-2013) Chairman, Federal Reserve
Mary Schapiro (2009-2012) Chairwoman, Securities and Exchange Commission
Steven Simon (2009-2012) Senior Director, Middle East/North Africa, National Security Council
Rahm Emanuel (2009-2010) Chief of Staff to the President
David Axelrod (2009-2011) Senior Advisor to the President
Elena Kagan (2009-2010) Solicitor General of the United States
Peter Orszag (2009-2010) Director of the Office of Management and Budget
Lawrence Summers ('09-'11) Director National Economic Council
Mona Sutphen (2009-2011) Deputy White House Chief of Staff
James B. Steinberg ('09-'11 ) Deputy Secretary of State
Dennis Ross (2009-2011 ) Special Assistant to the President
Ronald Klain (2009-2011) Chief of Staff to the Vice President
Jared Bernstein (2009-2011) Chief Economist/Economic Policy Advisor to the Vice President
Susan Sher (2009-2011) Chief of Staff to the First Lady
Alice Rivlin Member, National Commission on Fiscal Responsibility & Reform
Lee Feinstein (2009) Campaign Foreign Policy Advisor
Mara Rudman (2009) Foreign Policy Advisor

Last edited:

The complete list, Pbel. the complete list -- all those appointments made by this

administration and whether they are for Israel or not. I am not asking for a list from all the previous administrations, just this one. Since you are so obsessed with this, one would think this would be a snap for you to produce such a list. I think the readers are aware that even thought Pbel, Mr. No Nothing Who Thinks He Knows It All, has been going on and on about this for years and years, he cannot produce a list.
Obama Administration: Table of Contents | Executive Orders | Official Statements

Print Friendly and PDF

Current Members
Danielle Borrin Director of Intergovernmental Affairs and Deputy Director of Public Engagement
Jonathan Greenblatt Special Assistant to the President and Director, Office of Social Innovation and Civic Participation (Domestic Policy Council)
Matt Nosanchuk Associate Director, Office of Public Engagement for Jewish Outreach

Former Members
Steven Simon (2009-2012) Senior Director, Middle East/North Africa, National Security Council
Jared Bernstein (2009-2011) Chief Economist/Economic Policy Advisor to the Vice President

Where is Sally the AirHead?

Print Friendly and PDF

Current Members

Former Members

Pbel really has to pick up his head from his proctologist. There are many appointments that were made who weren't even Jewish. There were Christian and Muslim appointments which I have read about, but I don't save names since I am not obsessed like Pbel is.. Meanwhile, after Pbel picks up his head, he will give us a list of the Christian and Muslim appointments and tell us which ones are for Israel and which ones are against. Maybe there are even Buddhist and Hindu appointments of whom Pbel is aware of. Gosh, maybe Pbel can give us the names of all the heads of the various Cabinet Departments and those directly underneath each one. I know that I couldn't, but perhaps he knows the religion of each one.

Print Friendly and PDF

Current Members

Former Members

Pbel really has to pick up his head from his proctologist. There are many appointments that were made who weren't even Jewish. There were Christian and Muslim appointments which I have read about, but I don't save names since I am not obsessed like Pbel is.. Meanwhile, after Pbel picks up his head, he will give us a list of the Christian and Muslim appointments and tell us which ones are for Israel and which ones are against. Maybe there are even Buddhist and Hindu appointments of whom Pbel is aware of. Gosh, maybe Pbel can give us the names of all the heads of the various Cabinet Departments and those directly underneath each one. I know that I couldn't, but perhaps he knows the religion of each one.

You Sally are a sorry Airhead.

Last edited:

You Sally are a sorry shithead.

Look in the mirror, Pbel. I guess Pbel was so hot to show us the Jews, but he sure seems loathe to tell us the names of Christians and Muslims in the Obama administration and how they stand on Israel. I heard the Muslim Brotherhood has infiltrated the White House. Hear anything about this, Pbel? I hope you all notice that Pbel doesn't like anyone to post against him. If you do, right away out comes the names from him, just like he called someone a Gayhead today. Do you have anything against Gays, Pbel, that you felt you had to call someone that?

You Sally are a sorry shithead.

Look in the mirror, Pbel. I guess Pbel was so hot to show us the Jews, but he sure seems loathe to tell us the names of Christians and Muslims in the Obama administration and how they stand on Israel. I heard the Muslim Brotherhood has infiltrated the White House. Hear anything about this, Pbel? I hope you all notice that Pbel doesn't like anyone to post against him. If you do, right away out comes the names from him, just like he called someone a Gayhead today. Do you have anything against Gays, Pbel, that you felt you had to call someone that?

Blah blah blah...prove your points with your own list dummy...I gave you your lists, now list all others and tell us what percentage they are in population to the others?

Calculate the per capita in campaign donations influence on government and you answer will clearly appear.

Forum List

Back