Israel or palestine: Which is the legitimate name?

Well, one thing for sure is that it was definitely known as Palestine when Israel was just a thought. Shusha's thread illustrates that clearly.

From 1917:
it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine

The Balfour Declaration

Who gives a fuck?
Let those people fight it out. Be done with this stupid shit.

You guys talking about Canaan?
Apparently.

LOL

Who gives a fuck?
I think that all things being equal, most would agree here, but it's not. You are talking about a people with nuclear and every chemical weapon known to man, with one the highest tech war machines on earth fighting against a nation with no military who mainly get arrested for throwing rocks as the Christians and Muslims there are not even allowed to own guns.

Did you ever see a bully work a smaller kid? Did you ever step in and help?

You guys talking about Canaan?
Apparently.

LOL

Who gives a fuck?
I think that all things being equal, most would agree here, but it's not. You are talking about a people with nuclear and every chemical weapon known to man, with one the highest tech war machines on earth fighting against a nation with no military who mainly get arrested for throwing rocks as the Christians and Muslims there are not even allowed to own guns.

Did you ever see a bully work a smaller kid? Did you ever step in and help?
So thats why all they do is bitch? Because they know israel is stronger than they are?

So thats why all they do is bitch? Because they know israel is stronger than they are?
I think their bitching is more about how day after day, week after week, year after year, watching their mothers and their fathers and their children suffer and die.

I think their bitching is more about how day after day, week after week, year after year, watching their mothers and their fathers and their children suffer and die.
So instead of doing something about it, they just sit there and whine?
Around here, we call people like that pussies.

Well, where I'm from, when a high school kid is taking a second graders lunch money, we call him a pussy.

Well, where I'm from, when a high school kid is taking a second graders lunch money, we call him a pussy.
agreed.
So, do you think israel should just let them do what they want? Give them what they want? Because they are a more advanced population?
You know, i have also read reports that palestine does crazy shit to israel as well.
Both sides are dipshits. Thats why i wish they would just end this.

palestine should always be spelled without a capitol as its never been a legitimate name for the land of Israel.

It was originally just an insult by Hadrian. Still is.

If you listen to the Pali supporters the ISRAELITE'S must have been created in 1948. So which is it, Israel or Palestine? Boy that's a tough one huh? Heh Heh!

palestine should always be spelled without a capitol as its never been a legitimate name for the land of Israel.

It was originally just an insult by Hadrian. Still is.
Wasnt Palestine(or some form of it) used a thousand or so years before he was even born?

Pa
If you listen to the Pali supporters the ISRAELITE'S must have been created in 1948. So which is it, Israel or Palestine? Boy that's a tough one huh? Heh Heh!

Guess what, palies are Arabs, and most Arabs are Muslims, and palestine and palestinians are not in their Koran BUT Children of Israel are

Attachments

• 26B71BAD-BF20-4313-B2E4-8FF0746B8B96.png
    26B71BAD-BF20-4313-B2E4-8FF0746B8B96.png
    170.4 KB · Views: 38
Well, one thing for sure is that it was definitely known as Palestine when Israel was just a thought. Shusha's thread illustrates that clearly.

From 1917:
it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine

The Balfour Declaration
You mean the name given by a long gone empire?
Yep!

Mrs. Arafart in her castle in France has their billiof dollars that was supposed to build schools, hospitals and businesses.

Mrs. Arafart in her castle in France has their billiof dollars that was supposed to build schools, hospitals and businesses.

Arafat the “palestinian” born in Cairo LOL

Oh, please, they can hardly even get basic medical supplies and crayons into to Gaza without some insane international incident.

Oh, please, they can hardly even get basic medical supplies and crayons into to Gaza without some insane international incident.

Didn't like that lie exposed, so now you move on to a new lie?

Forum List

Back