🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel Will Experience Flood

That Gas does NOT belong to the Zio Thieves.

Your gassy farticle says it is off the coast near Ashdod which was awarded to the Arabs by the UN in 1948 Partition Plan and then stolen by force

Hope for a blow-back????

Jumpin Jack Flashback is a gas gas gas......

I would love to see a link that shows it was taken by force liar

Just look at his slanderous avatar. Not even a good photoshop!

Well if it has been stolen I would like to see it burn, burn, burn! God does not reward Injustice!

LOL it's going to burn as FUEL and make large sums of money for the Jewish coffers. They will be exporting a ton to Europe and making friends via business and there is nothing you Islamofacist fools can do to stop it! How does that make you feel?

Well if it has been stolen I would like to see it burn, burn, burn! God does not reward Injustice!

LOL it's going to burn as FUEL and make large sums of money for the Jewish coffers. They will be exporting a ton to Europe and making friends via business and there is nothing you Islamofacist fools can do to stop it! How does that make you feel?
Any bets yet on when the Freedom Resisters make their first attempt at sabotage?

sherri according to your 'god' all of the middle east is MUSLIM LAND---
remember? they have been speaking arabic there for MILLIONS of
years....etc etc. according to your "god" ----rapists and throat slitters
are the VERY BEST PEOPLE

I think it was about a year ago that some noble jihadists who had
slit the throats of babies in the name of allah, isa and the rapist dog---
were rewarded with free trips to mecca where they could present their
noble credentials---to allah, isa and the rapist. I remembered that
when I read the bit sherri cited about a child with "spleen and kidney"
problems-----which she blamed on Israel ---who wants to go to mecca.
It seemed to me that if infant throat slitters could be rewarded
with a free trip to mecca-----why not the sick child? Sherri never
told me that name of the condition afflicting the child----my guess is
that it is an hereditary illness -----there are lots like that that
result in splenomegaly and renal failure -----but she likes that
diagnosis used by her kith and kin ---THE JOOOOS DID IT

In 1947 there was a cholera epidemic in the middle east---
THE JOOOOS did that too.

Now you are openly cursing Israel with your own words, Sherri. You are in big trouble now. HUGE.

Jerri, I do not share your belief that GOD judges other peoples by how they treat the Jewish People. I know that something like that is written in Torah - but I disagree with such an interpretation. It just doesn't make sense to me for GOD to hold usas any higher than Egyptians or anyone else.

BUT - and this is something we do agree upon, I believe! - for anyone to curse another simply over that other's religion being different (which is exactly what sherri does when she posts 'Christ-rejecter' and claims others are 'spawn of Satan'), to do that is to invite GOD's judgement with OUT His Mercy, for there is no Mercy in such language.

And in that I think it doesn't matter who is cursing at whom... if an otherwise righteous person slams someone as being a 'non-believer', I very much believe they are 'looking for trouble'.

Now I'm not a particular scholar, and I'd have to look around for Scriptural support of my argument - it's more 'indirect' than any specific quote. But 'listen with your heart' : if something presents a picture of GOD that's NOT like a loving parent, it's probably not accurate. He loves every last one of us of every last tribe - and to curse at Susie for not being Sophie is something He'd have no patience with, I believe.....

The NT scripture that comes to mind to cover what you are speaking of is, Mercy triumphs over judgment. ( that isn't in Torah though ) Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. - J.

Now you are openly cursing Israel with your own words, Sherri. You are in big trouble now. HUGE.

Jerri, I do not share your belief that GOD judges other peoples by how they treat the Jewish People. I know that something like that is written in Torah - but I disagree with such an interpretation. It just doesn't make sense to me for GOD to hold usas any higher than Egyptians or anyone else.

BUT - and this is something we do agree upon, I believe! - for anyone to curse another simply over that other's religion being different (which is exactly what sherri does when she posts 'Christ-rejecter' and claims others are 'spawn of Satan'), to do that is to invite GOD's judgement with OUT His Mercy, for there is no Mercy in such language.

And in that I think it doesn't matter who is cursing at whom... if an otherwise righteous person slams someone as being a 'non-believer', I very much believe they are 'looking for trouble'.

Now I'm not a particular scholar, and I'd have to look around for Scriptural support of my argument - it's more 'indirect' than any specific quote. But 'listen with your heart' : if something presents a picture of GOD that's NOT like a loving parent, it's probably not accurate. He loves every last one of us of every last tribe - and to curse at Susie for not being Sophie is something He'd have no patience with, I believe.....

The NT scripture that comes to mind to cover what you are speaking of is, Mercy triumphs over judgment. ( that isn't in Torah though ) Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. - J.

Jeremiah---for your interest----interested person that you are-----""Mercy triumphs over judgment."" is a major theme of HILLEL-----he died either shortly before or after
jesus was born and at that time was extensively quoted (by pharisees, of course)

His stuff shows up in the talmud I believe he spent time in both babylon and
Jerusalem---but not sure what part of what part of the talmud he did. (sorry ---
too lazy to research the issue) Hillel cited lines in the OT---to support his
contention that all judgements should be slanted toward leniency He cited
acts and words by Abraham and Aaron etc etc The jews of today---
consider hillel to be one of the biggest shots in legal and ethical matters----
which makes the jews of today and jesus who incessantly quotes him----
pharisees (or 'of the house of hillel' ) the "other" POV-----is referred
to as "HOUSE OF SHAMMAI"---
for some contemporary contrary guy with whom Hillel debated

Forum List

Back