🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israeli Forces Shoot Construction Worker In Nablus

SherriMunnerlyn

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2012
Official: Israeli forces shoot, injure worker in Nablus. -NABLUS (Ma'an) --" Israeli soldiers shot and injured a construction worker south of Nablus on Monday, a Palestinian authority official said. Ghassan Daghlas, who monitors settlement activity in the northern West Bank, told Ma'an that Israeli forces opened fire at two construction workers near Madama village south of Nablus. One worker was shot and detained by Israeli soldiers, while the other worker is unaccounted for. Dozens of villagers helped to look for the missing worker following the incident, Daghlas said, adding that both men have not yet been identified."*

Official: Israeli forces shoot, injure worker in Nablus. -NABLUS (Ma'an) --" Israeli soldiers shot and injured a construction worker south of Nablus on Monday, a Palestinian authority official said. Ghassan Daghlas, who monitors settlement activity in the northern West Bank, told Ma'an that Israeli forces opened fire at two construction workers near Madama village south of Nablus. One worker was shot and detained by Israeli soldiers, while the other worker is unaccounted for. Dozens of villagers helped to look for the missing worker following the incident, Daghlas said, adding that both men have not yet been identified."*
Translation:
Israeli forces shot and captured two Palestinian terrorists who happened to be constructions workers.

Thanks. :clap:

1030346eu0yvo4cnm.gif

Translation:
Israeli forces shot and captured two Palestinian terrorists who happened to be constructions workers.

1030346eu0yvo4cnm.gif

Lol, your words, and there is no truth there, we all know that!

Translation:

1030346eu0yvo4cnm.gif
Without the evidence to back up that claim, it's just a fuckin' lie, by a fuckin' liar, who's nothing but a fucked human being.

With that being said, fuck you!

Translation:

1030346eu0yvo4cnm.gif

No you're fulla shit as usual. Israeli forces have no reason or even authority to shoot at Palestinians unless there is a reason. And as usual your garbage IslamoNazi site mentions no reason or background for the incident, other than idiotic retarded shit like "US forces shot and killed Bin Laden". Well duh. You are stupid beyond belief. Ha ha ha.

Translation:

1030346eu0yvo4cnm.gif
Without the evidence to back up that claim, it's just a fuckin' lie, by a fuckin' liar, who's nothing but a fucked human being.

With that being said, fuck you!
Ha ha ha. And another moron chimes in. Neg.

In the time of Jesus---the one who is the son of Joseph from Nazareth
NABLUS was SHECHEM----but sometime around 200 AD
(according to the calendar of ISA who developed it in 500 BC)
Rome rebuilt the city and named it "NEOPOLIS" --(new city in
Latin----not greek---but in LATIN) Shechem was located
in JUDEA which is obviously a mistake---someone made
a mistake and should have said "BALESTINE" ---
In any case the erst while shechem of Judea ---became
NEOPOLIS -----after the romans sacked Jerusalem 70 AD
which became called AELIA CAPITOLINA but in reality it
was AL QUDS ----then a few centuries later the ancestors
of sherri figured out ---that SHECHEM ----is really NABLUS
---certainly not NEOPOLIS ---since that is not an arabic word---
of course neither is NABLUS----but at least BALESTINIANS
like ISA could pronounce NABLUS
Sherri has maps dated 500 BC which label
everything in the original NABLUS AL QUDS and
BALESTINE as per the arabic speaking ISA

Translation:

1030346eu0yvo4cnm.gif

No you're fulla shit as usual. Israeli forces have no reason or even authority to shoot at Palestinians unless there is a reason. And as usual your garbage IslamoNazi site mentions no reason or background for the incident, other than idiotic retarded shit like "US forces shot and killed Bin Laden". Well duh. You are stupid beyond belief. Ha ha ha.

THE fact is you were not there and guessing about what happened adds absolutely nothing to help anyone arrive at the truth about what really happened in the incident addressed in the OP.

In the time of Jesus---the one who is the son of Joseph from Nazareth
NABLUS was SHECHEM----but sometime around 200 AD
(according to the calendar of ISA who developed it in 500 BC)
Rome rebuilt the city and named it "NEOPOLIS" --(new city in
Latin----not greek---but in LATIN) Shechem was located
in JUDEA which is obviously a mistake---someone made
a mistake and should have said "BALESTINE" ---
In any case the erst while shechem of Judea ---became
NEOPOLIS -----after the romans sacked Jerusalem 70 AD
which became called AELIA CAPITOLINA but in reality it
was AL QUDS ----then a few centuries later the ancestors
of sherri figured out ---that SHECHEM ----is really NABLUS
---certainly not NEOPOLIS ---since that is not an arabic word---
of course neither is NABLUS----but at least BALESTINIANS
like ISA could pronounce NABLUS
Sherri has maps dated 500 BC which label
everything in the original NABLUS AL QUDS and
BALESTINE as per the arabic speaking ISA
I AM MISSING WHAT ALL of this has to do with the shooting in the OP!

THE fact is you were not there and guessing about what happened adds absolutely nothing to help anyone arrive at the truth about what really happened in the incident addressed in the OP.
The fact is Israeli forces didn't just shoot at the Palestinians out of the blue. Who the fuck do you think you're kidding, freak? Maybe you should take this garbage to a neo Nazi or IslamoNazi board?

Yes, that's very interesting. I've noticed that so many times in these 'Palestinian' reports of 'Israei attacks' there is nothing vaguely resembling a 'reason' given.

And I question the responsibility of the OP for dragging in yet another such biased and incomplete allegation as 'news'. Since she herself has acknowledged the 'report' lacked much concrete information - one wonders what was her point in posting about it before any facts could be ascertained?

I note with dismay that she's been spotted on another section of this site 'thanking' Holston for posting NAZI-soaked 'conspiracy' propaganda, to include his attacks on Jeremiah.

And I question the state of the OP's mind, and her fitness to rightly judge what is and isn't reasonable or proper. She posts 'thanks' to blatant racist hate speech: 'nuff said.

No decent human being needs to discuss anything with Holocaust deniers or those who 'thank' them.

Yes, that's very interesting. I've noticed that so many times in these 'Palestinian' reports of 'Israei attacks' there is nothing vaguely resembling a 'reason' given.

And I question the responsibility of the OP for dragging in yet another such biased and incomplete allegation as 'news'. Since she herself has acknowledged the 'report' lacked much concrete information - one wonders what was her point in posting about it before any facts could be ascertained?

I note with dismay that she's been spotted on another section of this site 'thanking' Holston for posting NAZI-soaked 'conspiracy' propaganda, to include his attacks on Jeremiah.

And I question the state of the OP's mind, and her fitness to rightly judge what is and isn't reasonable or proper. She posts 'thanks' to blatant racist hate speech: 'nuff said.

No decent human being needs to discuss anything with Holocaust deniers or those who 'thank' them.
Her "articles" remind me of this funny joke someone emailed me once:

A Guy In Paris

An Israeli in Paris saw a pit bull attacking a toddler. He killed the pit bull and saved the child's life.

Reporters swarmed the fellow. "Tell us! What's your name? All Paris will love you! Tomorrow's headline will be: "Hero Saves Girl from Vicious Dog!"

The guy says, "But I'm not from Paris.

"Reporters: "That's OK. Then the whole of France will love you and tomorrow's headline will read: 'Hero Saves Girl from Vicious Dog!'"

The guy says, "I'm not from France, either."

Reporters: "That's OK also. All Europe will love you. Tomorrow's headlines will shout: 'Hero Saves Girl from Vicious Dog!'"

The guy says, "I'm not from Europe, either.

Reporters: "So, where ARE you from?

The guy says, "I'm from Israel.

Reporters: "OK. Then tomorrow's headlines will proclaim to the world: 'Israeli Kills Girl's Dog!'"

Official: Israeli forces shoot, injure worker in Nablus | Maan News Agency

NABLUS (Ma'an) -- Israeli soldiers shot and injured a construction worker south of Nablus on Monday, a Palestinian Authority official said.

Ghassan Daghlas, who monitors settlement activity in the northern West Bank, told Ma'an that Israeli forces opened fire at two construction workers near Madama village south of Nablus.

One worker was shot and detained by Israeli soldiers, while the other worker is unaccounted for.

Dozens of villagers helped to look for the missing worker following the incident, Daghlas said, adding that both men have not yet been identified.

An Israeli army spokeswoman did not return calls seeking comment.

Meanwhile, Israeli troops shot a Palestinian photographer with a rubber-coated steel bullet on Monday during clashes in Aida refugee camp in Bethlehem, locals said.

Muhammad al-Azza, 30, from the nearby Azza camp was taken to a hospital in Beit Jala with moderate injuries.

He works at the Lajee Center in Aida camp, locals told Ma'an.
These stories, they're so bland.
smiley-yuck.gif
There's absolutely no details whatsoever. all the stories you post from that...dullsville
7_11_116.gif
ma'an place....sherri, where's the details...???

Giant_seagull_vs_reporter.gif

Translation:

1030346eu0yvo4cnm.gif

Well the truth Sherri, is that Christians were wounded and killed in Egypt yesterday, Muslim protestors were also wounded and killed in Egypt yesterday, there were several aerial bombings in Syria which naturally killed some people, and there were almost two dozen people killed in Iraq by a suicide bomber. Now isn't it time you got down on your prayer rug and said a prayer for these unfortunate people and also the others who died this weekend because of your friends?

Her "articles" remind me of this funny joke someone emailed me once:

A Guy In Paris

An Israeli in Paris saw a pit bull attacking a toddler. He killed the pit bull and saved the child's life.

Reporters swarmed the fellow. "Tell us! What's your name? All Paris will love you! Tomorrow's headline will be: "Hero Saves Girl from Vicious Dog!"

The guy says, "But I'm not from Paris.

"Reporters: "That's OK. Then the whole of France will love you and tomorrow's headline will read: 'Hero Saves Girl from Vicious Dog!'"

The guy says, "I'm not from France, either."

Reporters: "That's OK also. All Europe will love you. Tomorrow's headlines will shout: 'Hero Saves Girl from Vicious Dog!'"

The guy says, "I'm not from Europe, either.

Reporters: "So, where ARE you from?

The guy says, "I'm from Israel.

Reporters: "OK. Then tomorrow's headlines will proclaim to the world: 'Israeli Kills Girl's Dog!'"
No doubt, Roudy, the headlines in Arab newspapers for the following would have read: Israeli Surfers Try to Drown 8 Children in Hawaii.

Israeli surfers rescue 8 drowning children in Hawaii

Forum List

Back