Israeli Mossad Goes Rogue, Warns U.S. on Iran Sanctions

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
I am a God on this message board.
Israeli Mossad Goes Rogue, Warns U.S. on Iran Sanctions

The Israeli intelligence agency Mossad has broken ranks with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, telling U.S. officials and lawmakers that a new Iran sanctions bill in the U.S. Congress would tank the Iran nuclear negotiations.

Already, the Barack Obama administration and some leading Republican senators are using the Israeli internal disagreement to undermine support for the bill, authored by Republican Mark Kirk and Democrat Robert Menendez, which would enact new sanctions if current negotiations falter.

Bob Corker, chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee -- supported by Republican Senators Lindsay Graham and John McCain -- is pushing for his own legislation on the Iran nuclear deal, which doesn't contain sanctions but would require that the Senate vote on any pact that is agreed upon in Geneva. The White House is opposed to both the Kirk-Menendez bill and the Corker bill; it doesn't want Congress to meddle at all in the delicate multilateral diplomacy with Iran.

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

Netanyahu gets punked by his own intelligence service!

Neto had a big image loss in last months. Now zionists lobby in usa is trying to rescue him from this situation by providing a chance for him to make a speech at Thé congress, despite white house hate him so much.

not you Depotoo
Yeah, I knew what you meant. Thank you. As soon as I heard the story I knew it would only be a matter of time someone would try to run with a misinterpretation of it, and here it is. Fortunately the truth was out there.
Thanks, Rocko!

Who gives a fuck about what Mossad says? How about this for a strategy: put the U.S.'s interests ahead of Israel's for once.

First of all the Mossad didn't tell us anything. Second of all why can't we have mutual interests?

Who gives a fuck about what Mossad says? How about this for a strategy: put the U.S.'s interests ahead of Israel's for once.

First of all the Mossad didn't tell us anything. Second of all why can't we have mutual interests?
Mutual interests are fine. Blind support of all things Israel, endorsed by too many in the U.S., not so fine.

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

Netanyahu gets punked by his own intelligence service!

Done laughing ?

Israel’s Army Radio, via the Jerusalem Post, reports that local sources claim U.S. President Barack Obama arranged the leak of a Mossad report on the Iran nuclear talks as an act of revenge against Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu for agreeing to speak to Congress in February about radical Islam and the Iranian threat. The Mossad report allegedly suggests new sanctions would cause talks to collapse, and its release is calculated to suggest disagreement with Netanyahu.
Report Obama Leaked Mossad Report to Embarrass Netanyahu - Breitbart

What stupid thread

Mossad has deny this

LOL

you think Mossad is not going to be with Bibi?

what children you all are!

Forum List

Back