Israeli "pager attack" on Hezbollah is pure genius!

Somehow Israel got a large number of pagers rigged to explode into the hands of Hezbollah. Then based on a pager signal all of them exploded simultaneously killing 9 Hezbollah terrorists. Apparently a young girl was also killed which is terrible but collateral damage and death is part of war. Hezbollah chose to enter the war.

I find it hard that people get excited about a minor event in a larger stupid religious war.

A war that can’t be won by either side.

I find it hard that people get excited about a minor event in a larger stupid religious war.

A war that can’t be won by either side.
I don't disagree with you. I've stated before that it was a massive mistake by Truman and the UN to give that land to Israel after WW II. It was akin to surrounding a chunk of Sodium with water and sand. That aside, it was a brilliant tactical attack on an enemy that hides behind civilians.

I find it interesting that you don't provide a single link to support you rather vague claims. As for me, I'm 76 years old and am aware of several ruthless attacks by Israel, but cannot remember any similar actions by a Muslim country. Things have become so bad lately that I'm thinking Israel should be renamed to the Kingdom of Moloch. They fly the same flag almost.
It's in the koran ---are you claiming that book is a pile of shit? Nothing new----at age 20 I was invited to a mosque because there was a visting GENIUS IMAM-----there I learned that the NEW TESTAMENT IS A PILE OF SHIT---PERVERSE LIES WRITTEN BY THE ENEMEEEEES OF ISLAAAAAAM!!! so you, certainly, have the right to return the compliment

I don't disagree with you. I've stated before that it was a massive mistake by Truman and the UN to give that land to Israel after WW II. It was akin to surrounding a chunk of Sodium with water and sand. That aside, it was a brilliant tactical attack on an enemy that hides behind civilians.
How was it a massive mistake?

The Jewish people had just endured a Holocaust against them and they had to have somewhere to call home.

IMG_1259.jpeg

You are ignorant.

And you started off our conversation by referring to me as a “dumbass” whereas you’re too ignorant to recognize that Islamic scholars themselves even disagree

You are an ignorant, abusive, arrogant piece of shit!

Now, get back to picking barnacles off your fat ass, ensign.

I'm still waiting on that link showing Islam does not allow photographs. Couldn't find one, huh? Typical fucktard blowhard know-nothing!

Already provided, you fucking asshole.
Go suck some more dick.

But do it privately, ensign.
Where? The link you provided was not proof. In fact, it proved me right and there is some disagreement about images of humans and animals, but not about photographs. Photographs are not imperfect representation of Allah's creations, therefore they are permissible. You should try remedial reading lessons to help with your comprehension. I taught this shit! You didn't.

The proper way to address me is Commander if you are referring to my military rank, thank you.

Last edited:
Where? The link you provided was not proof. In fact, it proved me right and there is some disagreement about images of humans and animals, but not about photographs. Photographs are not imperfect representation of Allah's creations, therefore they are permissible. You should try remedial reading lessons to help with your comprehension. I taught this shit! You didn't.

The proper way to address me is Commander if you are referring to my military rank, thank you.
You’re quite dull and insipid.

Forum List

Back