Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Seems Putin, Assad, et al are not the only ones sick of Obama's chit

-Geaux

At White House, Israel's Netanyahu pushes back against Obama diplomacy

BY JEFFREY HELLER AND MATT SPETALNICK
WASHINGTON Mon Mar 3, 2014 8:04pm EST

(Reuters) - Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu bluntly told Barack Obama on Monday that he would never compromise on Israel's security even as the U.S. president sought to reassure him on Iran nuclear diplomacy and pressure him on Middle East peace talks.

In a White House meeting overshadowed by the Ukraine crisis, the two leaders avoided any direct clash during a brief press appearance but were unable to paper over differences on a pair of sensitive diplomatic drives that have stoked tensions between them.

At White House, Israel's Netanyahu pushes back against Obama diplomacy | Reuters

Remember during Obama's first term when he sat Bibi down in front of all those news cameras and TOLD Bibi that Israel would have to revert to the pre-67 borders and Bibi told Obama to fuck off in front of the whole world because that just wasn't going to happen and Obama pouted like an insolent child.

Good times.

Two world leaders in just a few days to tell maobama to piss up a rope. And the commies think things are just fine.

-Geaux

(Reuters) - Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu bluntly told Barack Obama on Monday that he would never compromise on Israel's security even as the U.S. president sought to reassure him on Iran nuclear diplomacy and pressure him on Middle East peace talks.

In a White House meeting overshadowed by the Ukraine crisis, the two leaders avoided any direct clash during a brief press appearance but were unable to paper over differences on a pair of sensitive diplomatic drives that have stoked tensions between them.

At White House, Israel's Netanyahu pushes back against Obama diplomacy | Reuters

I would like if Obama had the stones to tell them that if they don't do what we want them to, we will first cut off financial aid to them , if they persist, we will cut off all other aid to them. We should let them know who is ultimately the boss................US.

What's a major difference between Bibi/Putin and Obama?

Bibi and Putin serve Israel and Russia. Not America.

-Geaux

I would like if Obama had the stones to tell them that if they don't do what we want them to, we will first cut off financial aid to them , if they persist, we will cut off all other aid to them. We should let them know who is ultimately the boss................US.

Lol you know nothing of the aid we give Israel.

tapatalk post

-Geaux

What percentage of the Jewish vote did Obama get again?
Yeah, never happen. Frankly I'd be happy. Israel needs to be independent and do what it needs for its own security rather than considering what that ignorant jit in the WH thinks.

-Geaux

tapatalk post

LOL, why do you say that?

Should U.S. Military Aid To Israel Be Cut? - The Daily Beast

-Geaux

Yeah, never happen. Frankly I'd be happy. Israel needs to be independent and do what it needs for its own security rather than considering what that ignorant jit in the WH thinks.

He got over 70% in the last election. So far here hasn't been an Amendment to the Constitution allowing him to run for a third term. Now of course he would most likely receive a bi-partisan resistance to cutting such aid, but I still think that it should not be on the table, if they don't do what we want them to do. We could take those Billions and re-invest it into Our own country.

I'm not pro-Israel or pro-Russia. I just enjoy watching Obama look like an ass on the international stage. Watching him try to put on the big boy pants and tell Netanyahu what's what only to be told flat out no in front of every news camera on the planet was deliciously good entertainment. Obama stepped in it and it was entirely due to his own arrogance.

tapatalk post

LOL, why do you say that?

Should U.S. Military Aid To Israel Be Cut? - The Daily Beast
Again read about it instead of letting a liberal blog do your thinking for you

tapatalk post

I'm not pro-Israel or pro-Russia. I just enjoy watching Obama look like an ass on the international stage. Watching him try to put on the big boy pants and tell Netanyahu what's what only to be told flat out no in front of every news camera on the planet was deliciously good entertainment. Obama stepped in it and it was entirely due to his own arrogance.
Can you blame the Israeli prime minister for telling Obama to go fuck himself? Obama fold him to not to worry about a country that threatened to kill all of them getting a nuclear weapon...... Obama is fucking stupid

tapatalk post

Putin, Assad, and Yahoo are all RW thugs...no one asked him to cut security...

Can you blame the Israeli prime minister for telling Obama to go fuck himself? Obama fold him to not to worry about a country that threatened to kill all of them getting a nuclear weapon...... Obama is fucking stupid

tapatalk post

I don't blame Israel at all on the matter. Obama thought he was going to tell Israel what time it was on live TV and got his dick slapped for it. I think he really thought he was going to cower Israel right then and there until Netanyahu just told him NO and he really thought it was going to work out. It was his own arrogance that caused it.

Remember during Obama's first term when he sat Bibi down in front of all those news cameras and TOLD Bibi that Israel would have to revert to the pre-67 borders and Bibi told Obama to fuck off in front of the whole world because that just wasn't going to happen and Obama pouted like an insolent child.

Good times.

i wonder if there is video of this..., aaaah, "comedy show" ?!?!?

Good times.

i wonder if there is video of this..., aaaah, "comedy show" ?!?!?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-DL4ihfM8M]Israeli PM Netanyahu tells Obama no retreat to 1967 borders.mov - YouTube[/ame]

All Obama was asking Yahoo to do was to keep talking for another year. Fox etc and Yahoo are making it out to be a surrender, hater dupes. Watched Fox long enough today to see an true expert telling the bimbo she was clueless.

He got over 70% in the last election. So far here hasn't been an Amendment to the Constitution allowing him to run for a third term. Now of course he would most likely receive a bi-partisan resistance to cutting such aid, but I still think that it should not be on the table, if they don't do what we want them to do. We could take those Billions and re-invest it into Our own country.

It was over 80%, over 90% in the first election.
But of course he would have to get Congress to vote it. And they're all up for re-election at some point. It isn't on the table because everyone knows it wont happen.
"Those billions" is about 2B a year. That would run the gov't for about 20 minutes.

Forum List

Back