it seems they're not "white supremacists" anymore? How Clyburn Conspired with white republicans to Protect His Seat at a Cost to Black Democrats

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
the hypocrisy of Democrats knows no bounds. they would crucify Jesus if it means protecting their interests

the hypocrisy of Democrats knows no bounds. they would crucify Jesus if it means protecting their interests

You're such a sad little man with this obsession

Just marry a black person. Get it over with.

Clyburn is old and crazy just like Biden.

huh? i'm not into black folks, in terms of looks
But you're into all things black, right? I mean you seem to know more about the going ons with blacks, than I suggest most blacks would know.

You're hung up on blacks. I suggest you go live in a deeply black community and engage with all you meet and tell them what you keep saying here.

Clyburn is old and crazy just like Biden.
But Biden is a criminal mastermind!
Biden holy glare mopped floor.jpg

But you're into all things black, right? I mean you seem to know more about the going ons with blacks, than I suggest most blacks would know.

You're hung up on blacks. I suggest you go live in a deeply black community and engage with all you meet and tell them what you keep saying here.
this is the 1st time i've mentioned blacks in a while

you're hung up on being a whiny jerk

this is the 1st time i've mentioned blacks in a while

you're hung up on being a whiny jerk

Forum List

Back