It Worked...

Damn al shitwhore wont get his cut to stay quiet about the amount of emissions the thing puts out then!! Trump is making asses out of every liberal in this country and not even trying hard. They do most of the hard work themselves by acting like spoiled little brats crying over a piece of candy.

This is what you get when you elect somebody that really wants to do the job of President instead of somebody just wanting the title of President.

I hope this is only an instance of how he will do his job for the next four years. Keep an eye on our spending from Congress to those that manufacture our military equipment. With 20 trillion in debt and no way to repay it, it's about time we elect representatives that will treat our money as they do theirs.

Boeing CEO vows to build new Air Force One for less after Trump complaints

Not even President yet and already saving tax payers money...

lol, more fake news from the Right.
The truth sucks, we know....
FNC interviewed Boeing CEO after he met Trump and that's what the guy said. The leftheaded twerks call it "fake news."
I love how Trump made Boeing come to visit him....:lol:

Boeing CEO vows to build new Air Force One for less after Trump complaints

Not even President yet and already saving tax payers money...

lol, more fake news from the Right.
The truth sucks, we know....
FNC interviewed Boeing CEO after he met Trump and that's what the guy said. The leftheaded twerks call it "fake news."
I love how Trump made Boeing come to visit him....:lol:
Which is why I insist on the "scary" part.

Liberals, especially those snowflakes who hate facing bad news about their party of losers, will seek to claim everything they are in denial about to be 'fake news'.

I can't wait for them to get tot he end-state of the cycle - when mourning and denial turns to violence. Then we can fire on 'em in self defense. But we gotta remember to catch it all on video both for legal defense and because it'll make great YouTube uploads!

Forum List

Back