Italian PM Meloni: “From now on, if you enter Italy illegally, you will be immediately deported!”

Sweden is trying to pay their criminal aliens leave without much success. The Netherlands is trying to figure it out. I hope England gets a clue soon or the sun will have set.
It's the hot Swedish chicks! :D
Any European countries that let in massive numbers of muzzies are in trouble.
Here in the US we have it so much better!
Half the illegals are South American so that's not too far off the way we are n stuff.
Most are Catholic, good work ethic, don't bother nobody.
It's different with muslims in Europe, they try to take over, always.
Islam is a world domination plan masquerading as a religion.
And these countries have been importing them like stupid for quite some time:
Sweden, UK, Germany, France.
Idk about Spain and Portugal, you never hear about them.

Last edited:
Albania. Recently, Italy signed an agreement with Albania about their illegal immigrants being held and processed there. Not sure for how long this agreement will stand.
I wonder when Frontex will start to actually function.

I wonder when Frontex will start to actually function.
Will it? Who knows. I think the most effective method to tackle illegal immigration is dealing with causes, rather than consequences. Stable governments around that can grant their citizens peace and stability and at least relative well-being would significantly reduce this problem.

Will it? Who knows. I think the most effective method to tackle illegal immigration is dealing with causes, rather than consequences. Stable governments around that can grant their citizens peace and stability and at least relative well-being would significantly reduce this problem.
Those who come here paid the smugglers thousands upon thousands. What we need to do is letting them know their boats are the last stop.

North Africa isn't a country.
Never, getaway. Thank you Sherlock. (Rather than list the countries along North Africa....just use North Africa :rolleyes:)

As the returning boat lands back, it's up to "North Africa" to allow them back after allowing them to leave, or they drown.

This is the UN and it has been in the works for many years. The EU developed some bizarre suicide pact on migration and asylum designed to destroy Europe.
We just went along for fun. The UN needs to go. It has only been a destructive force.

Progressives have judged the West guilty of colonization and the sentence is replacement.

Didn't the UN and NATO stabilize Libya? How did that work out?

Those who come here paid the smugglers thousands upon thousands. What we need to do is letting them know their boats are the last stop.
Never, getaway. Thank you Sherlock. (Rather than list the countries along North Africa....just use North Africa :rolleyes:)

As the returning boat lands back, it's up to "North Africa" to allow them back after allowing them to leave, or they drown.
Let me know when the first is drown.

Forum List

Back