Its hilarious Saudi Arabia is not on the ban, but his new best friend is !

Remember Trump’s campaign promise to take SA to court for 9/11? Instead, he’s put them at the top of our few remaining allies! Unbelievable.

They have always been an ally even though they have never deserved to be.

SA funds many of the terrorists around the world and most of the terrorists who flew the planes into the towers were Saudi's.

We missed the opportunity to flatten SA after 9-11. We didn't. To bad.

No surprise they didnt,since Bush was in cahoots meeting with them when it happened that day.

Well Bush wasn't the only American POTUS who viewed SA as a friend.

Remember Trump’s campaign promise to take SA to court for 9/11? Instead, he’s put them at the top of our few remaining allies! Unbelievable.

They have always been an ally even though they have never deserved to be.

SA funds many of the terrorists around the world and most of the terrorists who flew the planes into the towers were Saudi's.

We missed the opportunity to flatten SA after 9-11. We didn't. To bad.

Instead we totally destroy Iraq.

No. We removed a dictator and freed Iraq.

When we left that country they had a Govt., an Army and were much better off.

We sure didn't destroy that country. Ask those who rebuilt the infrastructure.

I didn't agree with going into Iraq but when we left they were a much better country fully able to govern themselves and defend themselves.
Yeah they’re so well off. Remember when they specified for the U.S. to NOT send troops to help against ISIS? Yeah, because they welcomed us as liberators. Total waste of U.S. lives and money.

see, there ya go...links are good
now on to the issue, I dsont see anything about court in those articles.
The Saudi's have always been allies and they are now. I mean do we have a link from the govt of Saudi Arabia to 9/11?

I agree, Saudi Arabia should be on the list. But our 'Leaders' sold our soul to that Devil a long time ago. Most of the 9/11 Terrorists were from there.

Forum List

Back