*Its Rigged American Voters Being Rapped!*

Are the GOP and DNC Rapping the people?

• Yes.

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No, I'm too stupid to know anything, but I can breath, and vote, now who do I vote for again?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. Establishment has a erection on for the American voters.
2. Both Parties.
3. I say we ALL vote for Trump!
4. I say we tear down the establishment, otherwise we get rapped again, and again….
5. The GOP are a bunch of pecker woods, who need to be thrown into a wood chipper!
6. Same goes for the DNC…..

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

2. Both Parties.
4. I say we tear down the establishment, otherwise we get rapped again, and again….
5. The GOP are a bunch of pecker woods, who need to be thrown into a wood chipper!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
You should take advantage of those free English classes for illegals that somebody else was rapping about in another thread.

SOrry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

2. Both Parties.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
You should take advantage of those free English classes for illegals that somebody else was rapping about in another thread.

1. You should take advantage of a long walk off a short pier.
2. Then think happy thoughts as you sink to the bottom of the ocean.
3. DO the world a favor, just once!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Both parties want the American people to become disenfranchised with the political system. That way there is less people to try and persuade for votes..

What exactly does "rapped" mean?

How about this question? Are Republican primary voters being abused when they are subjected to an "open" primary, where Democrats and independents can come in and bring about a result that a majority of Republicans DO NOT WANT?

Are Republican primary voters being skrewed when one candidate fails to get a majority of the votes, but still gets ALL or a MAJORITY of the delegates? (NOTE: Mr. Trump has not gotten a majority of the Republican votes in any primary).

Is the Republican Party (i.e., the Party "insiders") entitled to consider the popular vote in the primaries, but ultimately select a candidate based on who is most likely to win in November?

Or do they have an obligation to shoot themselves in the foot (lose the election) because of some ill-defined, illogical sense of "fairness"?

Sorry bout that,

2. Both Parties.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
You are the reason we invented condoms.

Sorry bout that,

2. Both Parties.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
You are the reason we invented condoms.
And you are the poster child for abortion.

Sorry bout that,

2. Both Parties.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Whao, no one has had an erection for me for many years...

I'm not big on rapping. But its not the worst thing in the world. I can think of alot worse. Donald Trump in charge of our nation for one.

We can endure horny politicians rapping. They just look dumb

Forum List

Back