I've never seen the President this awake and alert in over 20 years.

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
1717628790485.png

Does this mean he is up to the task of being President for another 4 years?

That clip was taken from a spoof video produced by HBO for the White House Correspondents Association annual dinner, in 2014 when he was VP. It was filmed behind the locked White House gates, and the Secret Service wouldn't let him actually drive the car.

Biden’s Corvette: Fact is, nation’s leaders not allowed to drive

He most likely hasn't been allowed to go anywhere near his Corvette, Mustang, or any of his other cars for the last four years.

That clip was taken from a spoof video produced by HBO for the White House Correspondents Association annual dinner, in 2014 when he was VP. It was filmed behind the locked White House gates, and the Secret Service wouldn't let him actually drive the car.

Biden’s Corvette: Fact is, nation’s leaders not allowed to drive

He most likely hasn't been allowed to go anywhere near his Corvette, Mustang, or any of his other cars for the last four years.
I knew he was a car enthusiast and owned a 67 Vet, which I though he drove the hell out with Jay Leno for finale of Jay Lenos Garage.

That was filmed in 2016, which would ave been the last time he drove a car.

[VIDEO] VP Joe Biden Drives his 1967 Corvette on Jay Leno's Garage - Corvette: Sales, News & Lifestyle

Although he did pose sitting behind the wheel for pictures in 2022.
You are probably talking about drag racing with Colin Powel. This is the episode while President, Jay showing him an electrified 78 Ford Pickup, introducing him as President Biden and showing President Biden pulling up to the pickup in his vet. Then he drives Jay's electrified Pickup and barks rubber while accelerating.

Forum List

Back