Ivy League University: People of color should be allowed mandatory vaccine exemption

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
The left approves of voluntary genocide, 'twas always thus.

"Students at Cornell University can use their status as a “person of color” to be exempt from the university’s flu vaccine requirement.

“Students who identify as Black, Indigenous, or as a Person of Color (BIPOC) may have personal concerns about fulfilling the Compact requirements based on historical injustices and current events,” explains Cornell Health’s vaccine requirement FAQ."

Cornell offers 'person of color' exemption for flu vaccine requirement

"Students at Cornell University can use their status as a “person of color” to be exempt from the university’s flu vaccine requirement.

“Students who identify as Black, Indigenous, or as a Person of Color (BIPOC) may have personal concerns about fulfilling the Compact requirements based on historical injustices and current events,” explains Cornell Health’s vaccine requirement FAQ."

Fine. No problem.

Well, I guess just get a tan and identify as a person of color. If a girl can say they are a guy and vice versa then you can sure identify as a person of color even if you are white. Use the libs rules against them. :auiqs.jpg:

I thought Biden decides who is black and who isn't, but in any case telling black hood rats and gangbangers it's really secret plot to sterilize black people will save a lot of time and money; they didn't care about infecting each other and everybody else anyway, so why bother with them?

Well, I guess just get a tan and identify as a person of color. If a girl can say they are a guy and vice versa then you can sure identify as a person of color even if you are white. Use the libs rules against them. :auiqs.jpg:

there is no such thing as being black over the waist...

there is no such thing as being black over the waist...

Do you mean BBC? :auiqs.jpg:

Does the color White count? :dunno:

White isnt a color. Of course, neither is black

WHAAAA? White and Black are both colors, you can buy them in tubes of paint, for example.

WHAAAA? White and Black are both colors, you can buy them in tubes of paint, for example.
Black is the absence of light, and therefore color. White is the sum of all colors.
Therefore, neither are technically a "color"
Sorry for being technical. I mess with colors all day, so i always clarify that lol

Black is the absence of light, and therefore color. White is the sum of all colors.
Sorry for being technical. I mess with colors all day, so i always clarify that lol
So when I look at black paint on a wall, it's black because there's no light? What if the lights are on in the room? And to get White, I need to use all the colors together, not White paint? WHAAAA?

If white is the sum of all colors, then I'm a colored folk.

I want a SNAP card, and some Nike shoes, and some Skittles, and some malt liquor, and a Glock fotay, and some gold bling, and an Obamaphone, and some reparations!!!

Colored lives matter!!! Wheee!!!
:spinner::5_1_12024::twirl::mm::dance::banana:

• Thanks
Reactions: Taz

So they want black people to die

Forum List

Back