Japan Funding It's Companies To Move Out of China

The real reason is the Cadre are demanding more shakedown money because of the decline in exports, and they feel powerful enough to extort it. They think they've stolen enough tech and expertise they can now go on their own, and don't need to keep giving western corporations the bennies form labor racketeering and police state captive markets any more. The U.S. companies and the foreign money buying into them are now going to fund their own Cadre here in the U.S., using the Democrats and the left wingers.

The real reason is the Cadre are demanding more shakedown money because of the decline in exports, and they feel powerful enough to extort it. They think they've stolen enough tech and expertise they can now go on their own, and don't need to keep giving western corporations the bennies form labor racketeering and police state captive markets any more. The U.S. companies and the foreign money buying into them are now going to fund their own Cadre here in the U.S., using the Democrats and the left wingers.
What cadre????

What cadre????

The REd Chinese PArty Cadre, that ' big new Chinese middle class' you'vve been told is just a wonderful market n stuff; you can't open a factory or run a business in Red China unless you have one as a '50/50 partner'. They provide protection and lots of cheap almost free labor so beloved by corporations everywhere.

The REd Chinese PArty Cadre, that ' big new Chinese middle class' you'vve been told is just a wonderful market n stuff; you can't open a factory or run a business in Red China unless you have one as a '50/50 partner'. They provide protection and lots of cheap almost free labor so beloved by corporations everywhere.

I shop on ebay.

Can't tell you the number of times Chinese wrote me BEGGING not to give poor feedback or comments.
You get the feeling they will be shot for less than perfection in a transaction.

Must really suck to live like that

I shop on ebay.

Can't tell you the number of times Chinese wrote me BEGGING not to give poor feedback or comments.
You get the feeling they will be shot for less than perfection in a transaction.

Must really suck to live like that

I've experienced that too, but the companies were not listing Red China as their base; they have thousands of companies illegally registered as U.S. companies in New Jersey and Delaware, according to a recent story in the WSJ, and I'm sure many sellers are claiming to be in Taiwan or Viet Nam, so I'm sure the ones on Ebay who are terrified are most likely Red Chinese, since I avoid those and still get those messages from some of them.

Forum List

Back