Jared & Ivanka made 640 million dollars from working at The White House

you can make the same amount by winning the lottery. good luck!

This should be put in the RUBBER ROOM...As it is only a bullshit hack job.

From his own link
the former first daughter and son-in-law reported between $172 million and an astonishing $640 million—or 457,142 $1,400 stimulus checks—in outside income.
Who the fuck cares what they make in outside income? Oh yeah, no one because it is okay for Hunter Biden to make one billion dollars from China and 500 million from Russia and Ukraine. See how the shit works. Okay for me(Dems) but not thee.

It's good to invest in many industries.
Nancy Pelosi also made millions.
Nancy Pelosi illegal steered contracts to her husbands business. She should be arrested for racketeering, but she wrote herself above the law. How convenient, right?

• Banned

You find another source and I’ll consider this story.
sure

bullshit....prove it....just another vanity fair BS story...that they won't rescind when proven wrong....

"Government watchdog Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW) ran the numbers, and its analysis found that while working in the White House, the former first daughter and son-in-law reported between $172 million and an astonishing $640 million"

From the link....bullshit....prove it....just another vanity fair BS story..
It's the same thing everyone else is reporting. It is straight from the financial disclosures Jared and Ivanka released. They all have the same "source". That source is Jared and Ivanka.

Well done!

12564950.jpg

From the link....bullshit....prove it....just another vanity fair BS story..
It's the same thing everyone else is reporting. It is straight from the financial disclosures Jared and Ivanka released. They all have the same "source". That source is Jared and Ivanka.
Everyone is just repeating VF...and you can't even believe the date on the front of that rag....

sure

Still sounds like op-Ed.
I’ll wait until the profits are itemized and not speculated on. The trademark issue needs more investigation. Otherwise there is nothing wrong with entrepreneurship.
Kushner was apparently effective in helping broker peace deals so I wouldn’t exactly say he didn’t turn out to be fit for the job.

Forum List

Back