Jason Alexander reveals death of a friend on twitter: "Gilbert Gottfried made me laugh at times when laughter did not come easily. What a gift"

"Yes, John Wayne fucked Richard Pryor, Danny Thomas enjoyed women shitting on him, Paul Lynde is an anti-semite, and Milton Berle's c*ck is 12 and 3/4 inches, is there anything else you'd like to ask?" - God to Gilbert Gottfried at the gates of heaven

i use twitter while watching big soccer matches (and some lesser ones) so i was on twitter and this popped up. though not familiar with all his work i always enjoyed seeing Gilbert on Conan and Letterman as a kid

Jesus can there be any more woke fucks than having a rainbow on your face? Can't wait for them both to be dead.

with Trump!

FQLp547XIAoX9Sj

Gilbert Gottfried once said: Trump Is 'Hitler Without The Warmth'. Safe passing Gilbert

from NBC News:

Gilbert Gottfried, the beloved brash comedian, died Tuesday from a disease that his publicist identified as a rare genetic muscle disorder.⁠

Gottfried, 67, had type II myotonic dystrophy, a kind of muscular dystrophy, said Glenn Schwartz.⁠

It isn't clear when Gottfried was diagnosed with the disease, which has no cure or treatment and typically appears when people are in their 20s and 30s.⁠

Elizabeth McNally, the director of the Northwestern University Center for Genetic Medicine, said the "slowly progressive" condition is often overlooked and undiagnosed.⁠

“People can have symptoms for quite a while even before they notice it,” she said.⁠

Symptoms of the disease, such as breathing or heart muscle weakness, tend to develop more as people age, she said, so some patients may not be diagnosed until their 40s, 50s or 60s, or they may confuse their symptoms with other age-related health problems.⁠

i use twitter while watching big soccer matches (and some lesser ones) so i was on twitter and this popped up. though not familiar with all his work i always enjoyed seeing Gilbert on Conan and Letterman as a kid

Yeah he was jabbed twice , too, double jabbed msm doesn’t put that part in.

Forum List

Back