Jeanine Pirro: A Tribute

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
Untitled.png

Are Pirro and Nancy Grace sisters? They certainly seem to have the same sense of fairness and reason.

Are Pirro and Nancy Grace sisters? They certainly seem to have the same sense of fairness and reason.

Listen to her - what is she saying is not true?
Ignore the delivery and listen to the message.

She's spot on

She's spot on

I have. She's a limbaugh wanna be.

Well your vision is clouded by your party affiliation.
I always liked Colmes (personality) better than Hannity. I am fair minded. I don't just dismiss people based on their political affiliation.

She's spot on

I always liked Colmes (personality) better than Hannity. I am fair minded. I don't just dismiss people based on their political affiliation.

If you actually believe the things Pirro says, you do dismiss people for political affiliation. Have you ever heard her say anything that wasn't insulting to other than the fringe right?

She's spot on

If you actually believe the things Pirro says, you do dismiss people for political affiliation. Have you ever heard her say anything that wasn't insulting to other than the fringe right?

That goes both ways with personalities (people on TV) and politicians.
It's up to us to be fair minded and listen to all sides

She's spot on

True. That's why I have a hard time with Pirro's rhetoric.

She's spot on

You're a left wing hack that sees everything through "I hate the right" filters. Jeanine is a pretty sharp cookie, good looking too.

She's spot on

I don't listen to her every time she is on, and she's over the top at times, as is everyone else in that line of work.
Again, you have to filter out tone and attitude and take the facts in.
I can understand you no liking attitudes and deliveries. People will throw in jabs and exaggerations, but, like I said, it's not just on one side.....

She's spot on

..and that she's a sock account too

I don't listen to her every time she is on, and she's over the top at times, as is everyone else in that line of work.
I can understand you no liking attitudes and deliveries. People will throw in jabs and exaggerations, but, like I said, it's not just on one side.....

Yet you still hold her up as some paragon of truth. She is a shill.

Yet you still hold her up as some paragon of truth. She is a shill.

The "Tribute" was a bit over the top. I like a lot of what she has to say. I don't hold anyone "up". Only one is worth that. God.

Forum List

Back