Jeff Sessions delivers: DOJ nails senate intelligence committee's security chief as deep state leake

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The Deep State is too entrenched still. I am sure that they will still circle the wagons and nothing will come of this. I hope I’m wrong but I don’t think I am.

The Deep State is too entrenched still. I am sure that they will still circle the wagons and nothing will come of this. I hope I’m wrong but I don’t think I am.

"Wolfe was arrested on June 7, 2018, and is expected to make his first appearance Friday, June 8, in the U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland. The case is entitled United States v. James A. Wolfe, and the matter has been assigned to the Honorable Ketanji Brown Jackson in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia.

The charges in the indictment are merely allegations, and every defendant is presumed innocent unless and until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. The maximum penalty for each count of making a false statement to federal law enforcement agents is five years in prison. The maximum statutory sentences are prescribed by Congress and are provided here for informational purposes. The sentencing of the defendant, if he is later convicted, will be determined by the court after considering the advisory Sentencing Guidelines and other statutory factors."
Former U.S. Senate Employee Indicted on False Statements Charges

"Wolfe was arrested on June 7, 2018, and is expected to make his first appearance Friday, June 8, in the U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland. The case is entitled United States v. James A. Wolfe, and the matter has been assigned to the Honorable Ketanji Brown Jackson in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia.

The charges in the indictment are merely allegations, and every defendant is presumed innocent unless and until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. The maximum penalty for each count of making a false statement to federal law enforcement agents is five years in prison. The maximum statutory sentences are prescribed by Congress and are provided here for informational purposes. The sentencing of the defendant, if he is later convicted, will be determined by the court after considering the advisory Sentencing Guidelines and other statutory factors."
That's why I follow a policy of no statement.

And?

And?
Is that a trial before a jury or just a judge?

Forum List

Back