Jen Psaki...In Charge and On Point

Um, according to that tweet, it's not Psaki putting Americans first. It's Biden putting Americans first.
Correct...Biden is putting Americans first. Jen Psaki framed the White House beautifully. Amazingly, the White House is able to put Americans first...not red state or blue state Americans.... Refreshing.

Who knew you libs were so enamored by lip service...Spokespeople are like trained seals, barking an administrations line...She hasn’t been challenged by assholes like her predessores have been...So, what is it you think she’s so great at? Parroting?
She makes your head explode... good enough for me. Owning the cons. Making America Great once more. You're a BDS sufferer.

Lol...trying out new trolling lines I see...Nah, she doesn’t make me think anything...rather bland if you ask me. Average, nothing more.

Awww, it seems like the Trumptards are having their little manhoods threatened by a smart woman speaking the truth.
To reinforce their fragile male egos, the trump Nazis will be forced to go out and buy more and more firearms to compensate for their overwhelming feelings of inferiority, every time one (or more) of the well-educated, progressive woman in government appears on television news.

It's a shame their beloved cult leader failed to inspired self-confidence in his weak and emotionally dependent cultists, rather than simply increasing their hatred, racism, bigotry, and paranoia already established in them by the GOP's decades of brainwashing.

Not sure about all of that but you're probably right.

Comparing Spicer/Sanders/and McEneny (sp?) to Psaki is like comparing Fred Flintstone (the blob's 3 headed monster) to George Jetson:

Case in point:

I'll just close with

Covefe! and Spicer's press briefing the next day:

View attachment 454543

There is no comparison between the absurd trio the blob trotted out to lie for him and Jen Psaki who, if nothing else, has returned a dignity to the podium that has been missing. Her mastery of the facts and straightforward presentation of them is a welcome change from the blob's intermittent lie fest. Since 11/3...Mceneny had 4 press briefings in 3 months.

As the a$$hole trump's Press Secretary, Kayleigh McEnany's talent for lying was second only to the a$$hole trump's. When it came to lying straight faced, McEnany's ability greatly outshone that of Spicer and Sanders, but only trump's Nazis would consider that a sign of improved quality.

Kayleigh was hot as fuck.

And smart as a whip...Harvard educated, Pskai can’t hold a candle as she circles around...

Um, according to that tweet, it's not Psaki putting Americans first. It's Biden putting Americans first.
Correct...Biden is putting Americans first. Jen Psaki framed the White House beautifully. Amazingly, the White House is able to put Americans first...not red state or blue state Americans.... Refreshing.

Who knew you libs were so enamored by lip service...Spokespeople are like trained seals, barking an administrations line...She hasn’t been challenged by assholes like her predessores have been...So, what is it you think she’s so great at? Parroting?
She makes your head explode... good enough for me. Owning the cons. Making America Great once more. You're a BDS sufferer.

Lol...trying out new trolling lines I see...Nah, she doesn’t make me think anything...rather bland if you ask me. Average, nothing more.

All of the same lines you guys used about Keeley Mceneney or whatever that twit's name was.

Awww, it seems like the Trumptards are having their little manhoods threatened by a smart woman speaking the truth.
To reinforce their fragile male egos, the trump Nazis will be forced to go out and buy more and more firearms to compensate for their overwhelming feelings of inferiority, every time one (or more) of the well-educated, progressive woman in government appears on television news.

It's a shame their beloved cult leader failed to inspired self-confidence in his weak and emotionally dependent cultists, rather than simply increasing their hatred, racism, bigotry, and paranoia already established in them by the GOP's decades of brainwashing.

Comparing Spicer/Sanders/and McEneny (sp?) to Psaki is like comparing Fred Flintstone (the blob's 3 headed monster) to George Jetson:

Case in point:

I'll just close with

View attachment 454543

There is no comparison between the absurd trio the blob trotted out to lie for him and Jen Psaki who, if nothing else, has returned a dignity to the podium that has been missing. Her mastery of the facts and straightforward presentation of them is a welcome change from the blob's intermittent lie fest. Since 11/3...Mceneny had 4 press briefings in 3 months.

As the a$$hole trump's Press Secretary, Kayleigh McEnany's talent for lying was second only to the a$$hole trump's. When it came to lying straight faced, McEnany's ability greatly outshone that of Spicer and Sanders, but only trump's Nazis would consider that a sign of improved quality.

And smart as a whip...Harvard educated, Pskai can’t hold a candle as she circles around...
And she couldn't tell the truth if her life depended on it.

All of the same lines you guys used about Keeley Mceneney or whatever that twit's name was.

Nope, still wrong

Case in point:

I'll just close with

View attachment 454543

Spokespeople aren't there to confirm your bias.

Nope, still wrong
100% correct actually. She does make your head explode because she is an accomplished woman, got the job because of her talent, is articulate, accurate and owns the cons. Like I said, in charge and on point.

Case in point:

I'll just close with

View attachment 454543

So you actually believed that Covefe was a secret message to others like the blob's press secretary said?

Tell us what it meant. LOL.

Nope, still wrong
100% correct actually. She does make your head explode because she is an accomplished woman, got the job because of her talent, is articulate, accurate and owns the cons. Like I said, in charge and on point.

Oh? I am not familiar with her resume? Can you post it?

Case in point:

I'll just close with

View attachment 454543

So you actually believed that Covefe was a secret message to others like the blob's press secretary said?

Where did I say that? You sure you're responding to the right person?

Nope, still wrong

I'm sure you can figure out how to do a google search. She was a spokesperson in the Obama administration--I know the idea of having people familiar with the job doing the job is something you don't endorse...

Case in point:

I'll just close with

View attachment 454543

You're familiar with the Covefe tweet and what the blob's spokestroll said about it, right?

Nope, still wrong

I'm sure you can figure out how to do a google search. She was a spokesperson in the Obama administration--I know the idea of having people familiar with the job doing the job is something you don't endorse...

Working now, I'll look it up later. And, no I don't really care who Joe wants up there. It's his choice.

Case in point:

I'll just close with

View attachment 454543

You're familiar with the Covefe tweet and what the blob's spokestroll said about it, right?
Well?

Case in point:

I'll just close with

View attachment 454543

Well?

Whats that got to do with what I said?

Case in point:

I'll just close with

View attachment 454543

Well?

Whats that got to do with what I said?

We're talking press secretaries man....
1612913544928.png

Your blob's "best people" said:

1612913732738.png

So tell us...was your blob's hand picked press secretary lying?

Lets see how you shed your bias and, for the first time ever, criticize Donald Trump's administration. I don't think your have the courage to tell the truth.

Forum List

Back