Jerry Lewis RIP

A funny guy that brought lots of joy to lots of people. Good actor and a man who tried to give back and do good things for his fans and especially children. All around decent human being that was a blessing to society.

Phenomenal in so many ways! Especially his fundraising and charity work! Funny and bizarre how someone who seemed like the gayest of them all apparently was homophobic! Just goes to show...you can never teeeellll! :) That's actually because everyone are bisexual whether they realize it or naught! :)

He was a great comedian and did much for M. D. research.
Too bad they couldn't find the cure for it before he passed away.
R.I.P.
Mr. Lewis.

Phenomenal in so many ways! Especially his fundraising and charity work! Funny and bizarre how someone who seemed like the gayest of them all apparently was homophobic! Just goes to show...you can never teeeellll! :) That's actually because everyone are bisexual whether they realize it or naught! :)

Why do you have to drag your ghey into this.

A funny guy that brought lots of joy to lots of people. Good actor and a man who tried to give back and do good things for his fans and especially children. All around decent human being that was a blessing to society.
I wouldnt say an all around good man. Ive heard a lot of stories of people saying he was a miserable asshole.

Amy Schumer explains how Jerry Lewis is still an enormous asshole
Jerry Lewis - my pick for biggest jerk ever
By Ken Levine: Is Jerry Lewis a dick?
Judd Apatow On 'Bridesmaids' Sequel And Cussing Out Jerry Lewis
Jerry Lewis Can Suck My…….
Joan Rivers: Jerry Lewis is "unfunny, stupid asshole" // Raw Dog Comedy // SiriusXM

Last edited:
True it got to be less and less, I remember for a long time it was on all weekend and slowly got to be less and less and ended. They still do local stuff.

I wouldnt say an all around good man. Ive heard a lot of stories of people saying he was a miserable asshole.

Joan Rivers: Jerry Lewis is "unfunny, stupid asshole" // Raw Dog Comedy // SiriusXM

Speaking ill of the dead.

Karma is undefeated

Karma is undefeated
If karma existed, assholes wouldn't make it to 90. :laugh:

Karma is undefeated
If karma existed, assholes wouldn't make it to 90. :laugh:

How do you know it was not Karma paying them back to live to 90?

Joan Rivers: Jerry Lewis is "unfunny, stupid asshole" // Raw Dog Comedy // SSiriusXM

Amy Schumer is even worse.

Forum List

Back