Jerusalem: 15 injured by stone throwing

One of the problems with invading and occupying a land is, the people you oppress get pissed off with you.
It happened all over Europe when the Nazis invaded as it happens in occupied Palestine now.

Comparing Israel to Nazi Germany is cheap propaganda. The Jews didn't bomb German busses and the Israelis don't put Palestinians in Gas chambers.

That being said, as a reasonable person, I think you can agree that the violence being made when the sides are trying to get to some kind of understanding, is not helpful, in the least.

I didn't compare Israel to Nazi Germany.
I compared the Palestinians to the French and other occupied peoples of 1940s Europe.

What a load of crock.

One of the problems with invading and occupying a land is, the people you oppress get pissed off with you.
It happened all over Europe when the Nazis invaded as it happens in occupied Palestine now.

Comparing Israel to Nazi Germany is cheap propaganda. The Jews didn't bomb German busses and the Israelis don't put Palestinians in Gas chambers.

That being said, as a reasonable person, I think you can agree that the violence being made when the sides are trying to get to some kind of understanding, is not helpful, in the least.

I compared the Palestinians to the French and other occupied peoples of 1940s Europe.

It is normal and legal for the occupied to fight back.

Why should the Palestinians be criticized for being like everyone else on the planet?

Why the double standard?

The French didn't blow up buses, either.

How many Germans rode buses?

Rocks kill. The IDF should be permitted to open fire if they are under attack from stone throwers. Those are not pebbles. They are ROCKS. Being used as deadly weapons...

Indeed. Rocks and slingshots kill, injure, maim etc. They are as deadly a weapon as a knife or gun.

The IDF won't respond that quickly.

Which reminds me of that old joke.

An Israel, French, and English guy, are flying on a plane.

Suddenly, an engine is lost, and they're forced to jump.

They jump into an isolated island full of Cannibals.

The chief cannibal comes with his lackeys and is about to fry and eat the three poor men. put each one of them in a boiling pot, and then tells them each has one last wish.

The French says, "I want a full French dinner!" and whooop, he gets it.

The English man says, "I want fish and chips" and whooop, he gets it.

The Israeli, getting hot from the boiling pot, says to the chief cannibal, "I want you to kick this boiling pot as hard as you possibly can!"

"What?" asks the chief, thinking how strange is this request.

"Yes, that is what I want!"

"Ok," says the chief, then kicks the pot. The Israeli fly from the boiling cooking devise, falls flat on his stomach on the sand, deeply in pain.

Then, he rises up, turns to the group, pulling out a pistol and shooting the chief and his lackeys.

He then turns to release the French and English dudes, telling them, "C'mon, lets get outta here!"

The English and French men are in shock, "Dude, for real??" they called, "If you had a gun with you this entire time, why did you wait for all of us to get boiled, you could have shot him on the spot, when they first came upon us!"

The Israeli then looks at them as if they fell from the moon, "Seriously, guys?" he asked, "Why would I have done such a thing!? later they would have said that I opened fire at innocent locals without any provocation!"

:cool:

Some 14 people sustained light injuries Thursday as a result of stones hurled near the Damascus Gate in Jerusalem's Old City.

The wounded, who were on a bus traveling in the city as the stones hit the vehicle, were injured by the stones and broken glass.

The majority of the injured are members of the same family – parents and their ten children, aged one to 19 years old. A father and son who were also on the bus were injured.

Several of the victims suffered shock. Paramedics arrived at the scene and evacuated the wounded to the Shaare Zedek Medical Center in Jerusalem.

According to the Jerusalem District Police, local officers and Border Guard troops launched extensive searches for the assailants.

Jerusalem: 15 injured by stone throwing - Israel News, Ynetnews

----------------

Israel talks peace, while civilians are stoned and rockets fall on south.

Who is going to respond to this aggression? :cool:

people do things for a reason.

you say israel talks "peace".

i don't think, for just one thing, that saying "jerusalem is the undivided and eternal capitol of israel" is talking "peace". i think it is provocative speech that results in stone throwing...for now.

Rocks kill. The IDF should be permitted to open fire if they are under attack from stone throwers. Those are not pebbles. They are ROCKS. Being used as deadly weapons...

Indeed. Rocks and slingshots kill, injure, maim etc. They are as deadly a weapon as a knife or gun.

they are rocks and in no way are they as deadly a weapon as a knife or gun but...if you can work a deal on the israeli end, i bet i could get a deal going on the palestinian end where truckloads of rocks are swapped for .50 cals., artillery pieces, small arms, f-16s and the like.

"they should be permitted to open fire"? you do realise you are talking about slaughtering people...human beings. is that the kind if impression of zionism or judaism that you want to give people.

The trouble is these stone throwers live among and work among the Jews. They can't be differentiated between friend or foe until they commit the crime.

perhaps israel should pass a law that her arab citisens be required to wear some sort of identifying mark or patch on their attire. that way they could keep track of them, keep a better eye on them

in my opinion though, the real problem with the stone throwers is that they are afforded so many very legitimate reasons to throw stones.

perhaps you could suggest a solutuion that doesn't involve them forsaking all their dignity and human rights.

i think perhaps there is a world of difference between comparing specific actions and comparing the mindset that results in those actions.

obviously, after WWII, methods different than the NAZIs used couldn't be used but there really is a similarity between the attitudes and mindsets of the NAZIs and that of zionists. i know that sounds abhorant to you, it should, but i think there is a lot of truth in it. i think history will bear that out, to the extreme detriment to the jewish people, particularly given their tragic past.

The trouble is these stone throwers live among and work among the Jews. They can't be differentiated between friend or foe until they commit the crime.

perhaps israel should pass a law that her arab citisens be required to wear some sort of identifying mark or patch on their attire. that way they could keep track of them, keep a better eye on them

in my opinion though, the real problem with the stone throwers is that they are afforded so many very legitimate reasons to throw stones.

perhaps you could suggest a solutuion that doesn't involve them forsaking all their dignity and human rights.

The stone-throwers should stop forthwith as they have maimed and murdered by that action in the past.

They should stop their hate which is taught in the family, the mosques, schools, etc.

Why should cars and other vehicles run the gauntlet on a road avoiding the stone-throwers, and also causing possible pile-ups of several cars.

They should realize that the Jews are in their historical land absolutely legally.

Throwing stones is a attempted murder.

The stone-throwers should stop forthwith as they have maimed and murdered by that action in the past.

They should stop their hate which is taught in the family, the mosques, schools, etc.

Why should cars and other vehicles run the gauntlet on a road avoiding the stone-throwers, and also causing possible pile-ups of several cars.

They should realize that the Jews are in their historical land absolutely legally.

Unfortunately, there are those who believe that Palestinians are justified in stoning Jews, just as there are those who feel the Palestinians are justified in targeting and murdering Jewish children and even those who felt that 19 hijackers were justified in flying planes into buildings.

Unfortunately, there are those who believe that Israel isn't breaking international law by occupying and settling captured lands.

This is easy, as with the French resistance against Nazi Germany, the Palestinians are freedom fighters.

Unfortunately, there are those who believe that Israel isn't breaking international law by occupying and settling captured lands.

This is easy, as with the French resistance against Nazi Germany, the Palestinians are freedom fighters.

Indeed, that "terrorist" thing is merely an Israeli propaganda campaign.

I'm unaware of any but Zionist terrorists do.

Zionist political violence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The next day, Irgun members in a stolen police van rolled a barrel bomb[13] into a large group of civilians who were waiting for a bus by the Jaffa Gate, killing around 16

Rahm Emanuel?s Father Specialized in Terrorist Bus Bombings in Palestine | Veterans Today

(WASHINGTON D.C.) – A well-placed British source informed WMR that Rahm Emanuel’s father, Benjamin Emanuel, specialized in the terrorist bombings of buses carrying British troops and policemen during the British Mandate in Palestine.
British MI-6 files contain information on the elder Emanuel’s participation in the terrorist activities of Irgun Zvai Leumi, a Jewish terrorist organization that targeted British forces, UN officials, and Palestinian Arabs in the lead up to Israeli independence in 1948.[/QUOTE

List of Irgun attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

1938, May 17 1 Arab policeman was killed in an attack on a bus in the Jerusalem-Hebron road.
1938, July 5 3 Arabs were killed by a bomb detonated in a bus in Jerusalem.

Care to condemn Zionist terrorism or would you prefer no one mention your terrorist history?

Using the term freedom fighter would imply some modicum of honor. But I guess some see honor in targeting children.

Right. Targeting children is the honorable way for all "freedom fighters".

Kids learns poems....How nice:cuckoo:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyRLyXCj3Lg]Jews are the "most evil among creations, barbaric monkeys, wretched pigs" - YouTube[/ame]

More Israeli propaganda crapola.

Children killed in 2012

Palestinian 44
Israeli 0

Remember These Children 2012 Memorial

More Israeli propaganda crapola.

Children killed in 2012

Palestinian 44
Israeli 0

Remember These Children 2012 Memorial

Right. Let me explain something to you, Tinmore. Maybe someone else will get it too. They are responsible for the death of their own children - all 44 of them. Why? Because when your side dug a pit for God's children to fall into He made sure your side fell into instead. Those are the consequences of wrong choices.

If you don't want more of those children to die tell your friends to stop trying to murder the children of Israel. Your statistics should be a wake up call to those who dare to try such a thing. They are only harming themselves. 44 - 0. Get it yet?

G-d takes care of His own.

-Jeri

Forum List

Back