Zone1 Jesus In The Talmud

Viktor

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2013
Southern California
Jesus in the Talmud

Scattered throughout the Talmud, the founding document of rabbinic Judaism in late antiquity, can be found quite a few references to Jesus — and they’re not flattering. In this lucid, richly detailed, and accessible book, Peter Schäfer examines how the rabbis of the Talmud read, understood, and used the New Testament Jesus narrative to assert, ultimately, Judaism’s superiority over Christianity.

The Talmudic stories make fun of Jesus’ birth from a virgin, fervently contest his claim to be the Messiah and Son of God, and maintain that he was rightfully executed as a blasphemer and idolater. They subvert the Christian idea of Jesus’ resurrection and insist he got the punishment he deserved in hell — and that a similar fate awaits his followers.

Racist bigot Jews like Viktor shouldn't be allowed to post fake histories on topic involving Christianity or Christians in the Zone 1, given his fondness for having Christians thread banned from his bullshit lies re Judaism and Christianity in general. These are just troll threads from a liar and bigot.

there is no reference to Jesus in the talmud at all-----the accusation is
an islamo-nazi meme

Jesus in the Talmud

Scattered throughout the Talmud, the founding document of rabbinic Judaism in late antiquity, can be found quite a few references to Jesus — and they’re not flattering. In this lucid, richly detailed, and accessible book, Peter Schäfer examines how the rabbis of the Talmud read, understood, and used the New Testament Jesus narrative to assert, ultimately, Judaism’s superiority over Christianity.

The Talmudic stories make fun of Jesus’ birth from a virgin, fervently contest his claim to be the Messiah and Son of God, and maintain that he was rightfully executed as a blasphemer and idolater. They subvert the Christian idea of Jesus’ resurrection and insist he got the punishment he deserved in hell — and that a similar fate awaits his followers.
The Talmud is a series of writings based upon an "oral tradition" of Judaism and was not written until sometime in the 2nd century......its not surprising in the least that the "Jews" who are respondible for this record based upon Jewish tradition are not flatterning in relation to the actual history of Jesus. Simply read Matthew 23 and one can see Jesus' opinion of the Jewish Talmud (tradition). :lastword1:If Jesus is mentioned (directly).......and I doubt that He is directly referenced as that would indicate that the Jews who helped write this record of Oral Jewish Tradition would even consider the possiblity that the Messiah had arrived............I suspect the only reference that would be mentioned would be one of oral tradition in the expectation of the a Messiah that is yet to appear............

What? Does anyone really think that the Jews wanted the world to believe that they were responsible for Killing the quint essential prophet of God........God's only begotten son? The reason this series of wirting existed was based upon the fear that Jewish tradition would be lost to the fact that Biblical Israel no longer existed upon earth and the tribes thereof were scattered all around the globe.

Once Jesus fulfilled the LAW (of Moses)........the Jews that rejected the Messiah had only their tradition to worship. Has anyone ever wondered why there are no new prophets of God to record Jewish history as was the circumstance in the Old Testament? There have been no Jewish prophets since the death of Jesus (there is no Biblical Israel) to record anything other than ORAL TRADITION. Thus the only record that Jews claim is to be worshiped is the Torah.

Last edited:
The Talmud is a series of writings based upon an "oral tradition" of Judaism and was not written until sometime in the 2nd century......its not surprising in the least that the "Jews" who are respondible for this record based upon Jewish tradition are not flatterning in relation to the actual history of Jesus. Simply read Matthew 23 and one can see Jesus' opinion of the Jewish Talmud (tradition). :lastword1:If Jesus is mentioned (directly).......and I doubt that He is directly referenced as that would indicate that the Jews who helped write this record of Oral Jewish Tradition would even consider the possiblity that the Messiah had arrived............I suspect the only reference that would be mentioned would be one of oral tradition in the expectation of the a Messiah that is yet to appear............

What? Does anyone really think that the Jews wanted the world to believe that they were responsible for Killing the quint essential prophet of God........God's only begotten son? The reason this series of wirting existed was based upon the fear that Jewish tradition would be lost to the fact that Biblical Israel no longer existed upon earth and the tribes thereof were scattered all around the globe.

Once Jesus fulfilled the LAW (of Moses)........the Jews that rejected the Messiah had only their tradition to worship. Has anyone ever wondered why there are no new prophets of God to record Jewish history as was the circumstance in the Old Testament? There have been no Jewish prophets since the death of Jesus (there is no Biblical Israel) to record anything other than ORAL TRADITION. Thus the only record that Jews claim is to be worshiped is the Torah.
Your post makes no sense at all----the ONLY PEOPLE who find "jesus" in the Talmud are the islamo nazis like you. Jews have recorded MANY discourses on the earlier Jewish Writings----actually none on the idiot NT

oh gee---SURADIE who bears a Ph-d in islamo-nazi disagrees and
will, CERTAINLY NOT, refuse to cite the parts of the talmud that
address the issue of "JESUS"

Your post makes no sense at all----the ONLY PEOPLE who find "jesus" in the Talmud are the islamo nazis like you. Jews have recorded MANY discourses on the earlier Jewish Writings----actually none on the idiot NT
Yeah........don't even brother to read that which you response to? What part of "..........I doubt that Jesus is directly referenced in the Jewish Talmud........." did you fail to READ might less comprehend? Typical leftist..........stick your own foot in your mouth by responding, not with reason and logic........but "feminine" emotionalism.

The most important thing? I..........like Jesus have no faith in man made TRADITIONS, (read Matthew 23) but I have faith in the acutal content of THE WRITTEN LAW.

The Jewish Talmud is nothing but a record of oral traditions by the Jewish leadership, written in the 2nd century AD because Biblical Israel no longer exists upon the earth and those claiming to be Jews are spread all across the Globe with no loyality whatsoever to Jewish Traditions. The majority that claim to be Jews have not been to Temple since Moses was a baby........and most certainly do not by majority support Modern Israel as they vote a straight LIBERAL AGENDA that votes directly against support of Modern Israel.

I simply refuse to tolerate BIGOTS ........such as you. I present the truth and watch as individuals such as you come spinning out of the corner your own words directed you into.......

Last edited:
Yeah........don't even brother to read that which you response to? What part of "..........I doubt that Jesus is directly referenced in the Jewish Talmud........." did you fail to READ might less comprehend? Typical leftist..........stick your own foot in your mouth by responding, not with reason and logic........but "feminine" emotionalism.

The most important thing? I..........like Jesus have no faith in man made TRADITIONS, (read Matthew 23) but I have faith in the acutal content of THE WRITTEN LAW.

The Jewish Talmud is nothing but a record of oral traditions by the Jewish leadership, written in the 2nd century AD because Biblical Israel no longer exists upon the earth and those claiming to be Jews are spread all across the Globe with no loyality whatsoever to Jewish Traditions. The majority that claim to be Jews have not been to Temple since Moses was a baby........and most certainly do not by majority support Modern Israel as they vote a straight LIBERAL AGENDA that votes directly against support of Modern Israel.

I simply refuse to tolerate BIGOTS ........such as you. I present the truth and watch as individuals such as you come spinning out of the corner your own words directed you into.......
wrong again----the bulk of the BABYLONIAN TALMUD----consists of the minutes of scholarly discussion that took place centuries before "what-his-name" was born IN IRAQ---sorta near Baghdad

Racist bigot Jews like Viktor shouldn't be allowed to post fake histories on topic involving Christianity or Christians in the Zone 1, given his fondness for having Christians thread banned from his bullshit lies re Judaism and Christianity in general. These are just troll threads from a liar and bigot.
"racist bigot jew like Viktor" is actually parroting islamo nazi bullshit

There is no 'Oral Torah', it's made up cult scam. The only Torah is the written one. The only true Jewish Zionist sect is the Christian sect.

wrong again----the bulk of the BABYLONIAN TALMUD----consists of the minutes of scholarly discussion that took place centuries before "what-his-name" was born IN IRAQ---sorta near Baghdad
Yeah.......a "Discussion" about something that happened is not a recording of an "ORAL HISTORY". :abgg2q.jpg: My new name for you......little miss footinmouth. CE means.......after Christ. What? Are you a child? Again.........I stated, with no ambiguity whatsoever that "I DOUBT"......the Talumd directly referenced Jesus Christ, if there is mention of a Messiah it would contain an opinion as having the Messiah yet to come in the future........... I can't make a statement of fact because the Talmud itself is not based upon facts in evidence but entirely upon TALK...as in oral communications. I have no interest in reading someone's idea about what their history is opined to contain.

Hear that sound? That's the wind rushing through the empty space between your ears. The "oral" Talmud was written/recorded (not talked about but placed to a format of print) in the 2nd century "CE" after the birth of Jesus Christ.

You see the difference between the writings/record of the N.T. and the Talmud? The N.T. self professes to be based upon "eyewitness" accounting of the events leading up to and during the founding of the infant N.T church/kingdom of God as recorded by the Apostles of Christ. (2 Peter 1:19-21) The N.T. is presented as History Actual based upon eyewitness accounts........not an oral history

Last edited:
The vast majority of xtians, and more than a few Jews, have no idea what's in Talmud, Talmud is written in a language they don't read and requires years of study to fully appreciate.

So, what they don't understand, they mock, fear, and demonize.

They don't know what it says so they feel the need to make up something.

Talmud is essentially the doctrines and traditions of Esau, that make the Perfect Word of the Creator of no effect in their ways. And they created the word "Jesus" to trick Aryan, Christian Israel into slandering the Perfect Man, YahShua; And created the word "JEW" to trick those Christians into believing that Edom is Biblical Israel, and thus into supposing that Christians are not Biblical Israel.

The vast majority of xtians, and more than a few Jews, have no idea what's in Talmud, Talmud is written in a language they don't read and requires years of study to fully appreciate.

So, what they don't understand, they mock, fear, and demonize.

They don't know what it says so they feel the need to make up something.
Who needs biased personal opinions as found in some "secret language" that does not contain recorded history but a supposed oral history? God is not the author of confusion, (1 Cor. 14:33)......its recorded that God would have all men be saved by coming to the knowledge of the truth (1 Tim. 2:3-4)..........these passages of wisdom was recorded by one the most learned individuals on earth concerning Jewish Law and Tradition.......an individual instructed in Jewish Law/tradition.....by Rabbi Gamaliel

If it was that important.........the remaining invidivuals that "claim" to be Jews would not be scattered around the globe with no formal tribal IDs.........no order of Royal Priesthood (Levites).......no King appointed by God.....Law not based upon the Torah but men appointed politicians.........and mostly, if the JEWS are REAL representatives of God's righteousness in being Husbanded by God (Jer. 3:31-34) .......the nation of Modern Israel would contain a population of over 15.2 BILLION citizens living in Israel in support of the faith, not living around the globe sucking up LIBERALISM and denying Israel the support required.

In my opinion being a Jew means that you must support the philosopy of being a CONSTANT VICTIM......blaming others for your lack of faith and support of your selfprofessed cause.

Last edited:
Who needs biased personal opinions as found in some "secret language"

Actually, it's not a secret language. It's read and spoken by millions of Jews. It was also the original language of the better half of YOUR bible ... after it was severely edited.

Lithuania-1024x575.jpg

Actually, it's not a secret language. It's read and spoken by millions of Jews. It was also the original language of the better half of YOUR bible ... after it was severely edited.

View attachment 708764
Yeah.......every professed JEW on earth is "educated" in Orthodox Hebrew. Its not secret whatsoever all you need do is spend over a 1/3 of your life studying dead languages. Enligthen me.........how many Orthodox Jews exist on planet earth at this time out of a self professed 15 million claiming to be JEWS? Guessing.........about 2 million out of a confessed 15 million. Conclusion? There are just as many Christians versed in comprehending the Talmud and Torah than there are those professing to be Jews.

View attachment 708764
SSSHHHHH.... it's better to let them remain STUPID-----uhm ----
THE SECRET LANGUAGE IN WHICH EXISTS THE RECIPE FOR MAKING
GOLD FROM SCRAP <<<<< that and the easter bunny with the
jelly beans

Forum List

Back