Zone1 Jesus In The Talmud

Yeah.......a "Discussion" about something that happened is not a recording of an "ORAL HISTORY". :abgg2q.jpg: My new name for you......little miss footinmouth. CE means.......after Christ. What? Are you a child? Again.........I stated, with no ambiguity whatsoever that "I DOUBT"......the Talumd directly referenced Jesus Christ, if there is mention of a Messiah it would contain an opinion as having the Messiah yet to come in the future........... I can't make a statement of fact because the Talmud itself is not based upon facts in evidence but entirely upon TALK...as in oral communications. I have no interest in reading someone's idea about what their history is opined to contain.

Hear that sound? That's the wind rushing through the empty space between your ears. The "oral" Talmud was written/recorded (not talked about but placed to a format of print) in the 2nd century "CE" after the birth of Jesus Christ.

You see the difference between the writings/record of the N.T. and the Talmud? The N.T. self professes to be based upon "eyewitness" accounting of the events leading up to and during the founding of the infant N.T church/kingdom of God as recorded by the Apostles of Christ. (2 Peter 1:19-21) The N.T. is presented as History Actual based upon eyewitness accounts........not an oral history
FOR the RECORD----CE means COMMON ERA-----and it don't get
much more COMMON as eras go------"common" as used an adjective
used in the gutters and parlors of London and an apt description of
them "eyewitnesses"

Actually, CE stands for Common Era ... as opposed to BCE, which stand for Before Common Era.

Even AD, is short for Anno Domini ... in the year of our lord.
And? "ALL" indicate a date recorded after the birth of Jesus Christ or a date before the birth of Jesus Christ.........conclusion: Christ is the critical element to the modern Calender. Why attempt to swallow a camel and choke on a gnat? As the Christ stated (Mattew 23:24)

You can attack the messenger all you want and attempt to deflect by arguing about "semantics".......but the truth remains unbroken..........the Talmud was first recorded as an oral history of Jewish traditions in the 2nd Century........AD, CE, or by any other method you might wish to indicate a date in the 2nd century after the history recorded in the N.T. of the birth, life, death and resurrection of One Jesus the Christ.

Why do you assume the JEWS prefer to use CE instead of AD? To distance themselves from the History recorded via eyewitness testimony in the N.T. proving their liberal agenda and polticial correctness in the attempt to re-define history. Again.......Jews have one reputation that cannot be denied, the modern Jew lives and breathes a doctrine of perpetual neverending victimhood.

This can be compared to an analogy of the modern Holywood celebrity that has been married half a dozen times...........and blames the failure of each marriage on the spouse....... never thinking of poiting the finger of blame upon his/her own failures.......they are the constant victim of the failures of others.

The only Jew that I have respect for is the "orthodox" Jew......who lives and practices their faith regardless of what others might think. I might not agree with their faith......but I respect loyality.

Do I care that others don't agree with my professed Sola Scriptura faith? Of course not........why? Because I have a source of calibrating TRUTH that can't be denied........the actual content of the N.T. Some become angered in their own doctrine of being a reprobate in refusing to believe what their own eyes read....but that refusal to accept the actual record found in the Word of God simply demonstrates the fact of their false doctrines.

Last edited:
:abgg2q.jpg: Truth hurt?
truth does not hurt me----idiocy is a little annoying but
I got thru graduate school TUTORING THE MENTALLY
COMPROMISED like you and managed to survive. An
example of jelly bean school logic >>> BC means before
christ which PROVES that one of the many victims of Roman
oppression in Judea millennia ago (and counting) was
"GOD"

And? "ALL" indicate a date recorded after the birth of Jesus Christ or a date before the birth of Jesus Christ.........conclusion: Christ is the critical element to the modern Calender. Why attempt to swallow a camel and choke on a gnat? As the Christ stated (Mattew 23:24)

You can attack the messenger all you want and attempt to deflect by arguing about "semantics".......but the truth remains unbroken..........the Talmud was first recorded as an oral history of Jewish traditions in the 2nd Century........AD, CE, or by any other method you might wish to indicate a date in the 2nd century after the history recorded in the N.T. of the birth, life, death and resurrection of One Jesus the Christ.

Why do you assume the JEWS prefer to use CE instead of AD? To distance themselves from the History recorded via eyewitness testimony in the N.T. proving their liberal agenda and polticial correctness in the attempt to re-define history. Again.......Jews have one reputation that cannot be denied, the modern Jew lives and breathes a doctrine of perpetual neverending victimhood.

This can be compared to an analogy of the modern Holywood celebrity that has been married half a dozen times...........and blames the failure of each marriage on the spouse....... never thinking of poiting the finger of blame upon his/her own failures.......they are the constant victim of the failures of others.

The only Jew that I have respect for is the "orthodox" Jew......who lives and practices their faith regardless of what others might think. I might not agree with their faith......but I respect loyality.

Do I care that others don't agree with my professed Sola Scriptura faith? Of course not........why? Because I have a source of calibrating TRUTH that can't be denied........the actual content of the N.T. Some become angered in their own doctrine of being a reprobate in refusing to believe what their own eyes read....but that refusal to accept the actual record found in the Word of God simply demonstrates the fact of their false doctrines.

A lot of Jews are still pissed off the Spaniards wou;dn't let them leave with the loot they stole while plundering the place for their Muslim brothers for centuries. The arrogance of those goy was just insensitive and arrogant, and never to be forgiven or forgotten.

ORthodox Jews don't use our calendar except in academia, so I don't know what that is all about, but the 'Orthodox' don't practice the Judaism of Moses and the OT, and haven't since Ezra's day.

The Talmud is a series of writings based upon an "oral tradition" of Judaism and was not written until sometime in the 2nd century......its not surprising in the least that the "Jews" who are respondible for this record based upon Jewish tradition are not flatterning in relation to the actual history of Jesus. Simply read Matthew 23 and one can see Jesus' opinion of the Jewish Talmud (tradition). :lastword1:If Jesus is mentioned (directly).......and I doubt that He is directly referenced as that would indicate that the Jews who helped write this record of Oral Jewish Tradition would even consider the possiblity that the Messiah had arrived............I suspect the only reference that would be mentioned would be one of oral tradition in the expectation of the a Messiah that is yet to appear............

What? Does anyone really think that the Jews wanted the world to believe that they were responsible for Killing the quint essential prophet of God........God's only begotten son? The reason this series of wirting existed was based upon the fear that Jewish tradition would be lost to the fact that Biblical Israel no longer existed upon earth and the tribes thereof were scattered all around the globe.

Once Jesus fulfilled the LAW (of Moses)........the Jews that rejected the Messiah had only their tradition to worship. Has anyone ever wondered why there are no new prophets of God to record Jewish history as was the circumstance in the Old Testament? There have been no Jewish prophets since the death of Jesus (there is no Biblical Israel) to record anything other than ORAL TRADITION. Thus the only record that Jews claim is to be worshiped is the Torah.

Yes. Most Christians just don't get that Jesus was advocating a return to the spirit of the Torah and rejecting the legalistic hubris and racist falsehoods of the Babylonian cultists.

Yes. Most Christians just don't get that Jesus was advocating a return to the spirit of the Torah and rejecting the legalistic hubris and racist falsehoods of the Babylonian cultists.
wrong again---Jesus was, clearly, a follower of Hillel ----IF those
reports regarding 'what he said' are, in any way, reliable. Hillel
was, at that time, and remains THE TALMUDIST of that time.
He died in Jerusalem at about the time Jesus, according to the
NT, was born

A lot of Jews are still pissed off the Spaniards wou;dn't let them leave with the loot they stole while plundering the place for their Muslim brothers for centuries. The arrogance of those goy was just insensitive and arrogant, and never to be forgiven or forgotten.
did your jelly bean school "lady" characterize the LOOT that
jews in spain "plundered" from the goys who call themselves
"christian" I have relatives who still speak spanish. They are
mystified

ORthodox Jews don't use our calendar except in academia, so I don't know what that is all about, but the 'Orthodox' don't practice the Judaism of Moses and the OT, and haven't since Ezra's day.
what "form of Judaism" do you imagine that the fictionalized
person you call "jesus" practiced? Episcopalian?

wrong again---Jesus was, clearly, a follower of Hillel ----IF those
reports regarding 'what he said' are, in any way, reliable. Hillel
was, at that time, and remains THE TALMUDIST of that time.
He died in Jerusalem at about the time Jesus, according to the
NT, was born

lol that's quite a trick, since Hillel died in around 10 A.D., when Jesus was maybe 4 years old, and the Talmud was started in the 2nd Century A.D. at the earliest. The Samaritan's Talmud is probably older, but the Babylonian cultists tried to eradicate it.

did your jelly bean school "lady" characterize the LOOT that
jews in spain "plundered" from the goys who call themselves
"christian" I have relatives who still speak spanish. They are
mystified

Am I supposed to feel surprised that you and your relatives are all 'mystified n stuff'? lol

lol that's quite a trick, since Hillel died in around 10 A.D., when Jesus was maybe 4 years old, and the Talmud was started in the 2nd Century A.D. at the earliest. The Samaritan's Talmud is probably older, but the Babylonian cultists tried to eradicate it.
right----Hillel DIED close to the time Jesus is SAID to have been born with would be something like approx 1 AD. The Samaritans did not write a "talmud" You are very confused, DUD, the jelly-bean lady did a JOB ON YOU

Forum List

Back