Jews: What Are Your General Thoughts About The Goyim (non-jews)?

Hi,

I just read this post: Does This Mean That The Jews Are The Antichrists Page 4 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum in which the author calls the Goyim (non-Jews) "stupid" and "subhuman." Do all Jews share those feelings about the Goyim (non-Jews)?

Thanks for all answers.

I haven't known a huge number of Jewish people, especially being from Texas, but I have known a few. Most of them are doctors, and one in particular is a very good friend of mine. I've never heard any of them say anything at all regarding non-Jews, and in fact, would be genuinely shocked to find out that there was any issue at all.

Hi,

I just read this post: Does This Mean That The Jews Are The Antichrists Page 4 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum in which the author calls the Goyim (non-Jews) "stupid" and "subhuman." Do all Jews share those feelings about the Goyim (non-Jews)?

Thanks for all answers.

I haven't known a huge number of Jewish people, especially being from Texas, but I have known a few. Most of them are doctors, and one in particular is a very good friend of mine. I've never heard any of them say anything at all regarding non-Jews, and in fact, would be genuinely shocked to find out that there was any issue at all.

There is a bit of "we're better than you" when Jews deal with non jews. But I have to admit, we do it too in the Greek culture. We think we are better than white Americans who have no ethic ties to an old country. Hillbillies. Rednecks. Country boys. Good old boys. White Trash.

But also remember that those people think they are better than us too. LOL. And blacks think they are they best. And in some ways they are. I'm greek. We invented everything. We are clearly the best.

Jews probably feel the same way.

Hi,

Thanks for all answers.

There is a bit of "we're better than you" when Jews deal with non jews. But I have to admit, we do it too in the Greek culture. We think we are better than white Americans who have no ethic ties to an old country. Hillbillies. Rednecks. Country boys. Good old boys. White Trash.

But also remember that those people think they are better than us too. LOL. And blacks think they are they best. And in some ways they are. I'm greek. We invented everything. We are clearly the best.

I haven't found that to be true of many people, as a general rule. I'd say that different groups don't necessarily think they are better- they just recognize that there are cultural differences, and they identify with their own cultures.

Well if you've ever watched Fran Drescher's show, The Nanny, she made joking insults about the Goy (non-Jews.) The post that I referred to in post #1 of this thread does not surprise me.

[There is a bit of "we're better than you" when Jews deal with non jews. But I have to admit, we do it too in the Greek culture. We think we are better than white Americans who have no ethic ties to an old country. Hillbillies. Rednecks. Country boys. Good old boys. White Trash.

Well I'm an African-American and I can say that I do not think that being of the Black race makes one better than all non-Blacks.

Race making one superior I have found is a totally European (Caucasian) ideology.

[There is a bit of "we're better than you" when Jews deal with non jews. But I have to admit, we do it too in the Greek culture. We think we are better than white Americans who have no ethic ties to an old country. Hillbillies. Rednecks. Country boys. Good old boys. White Trash.

Well I'm an African-American and I can say that I do not think that being of the Black race makes one better than all non-Blacks.

Race making one superior I have found is a totally European (Caucasian) ideology.

Therefore, Caucasians are inferior?

P.S. Ever heard of Japan?

Now you know that's not true. Or is it true that all blacks are athletic, have rhythm & like fried chicken and watermelon and they all hate mayonnaise? If it isn't true then you can't honestly say that not one black thinks black is the best, and not every white feels superior.

My hunch is that if the roles were reversed and blacks were the majority, they'd act the same way "Europeans" act. Maybe even worse. Had the roles been reversed, would blacks have owned white slaves? They should make a movie like that. Something like the Color of Purple or 12 Years a slave only with the white being the slave.

I guess I can only guess because we will never know, but I lived in Detroit. An all black school except 3 of us whites. They were not very nice to us. Now I do understand why, but I'm just saying.

Therefore, Caucasians are inferior?

P.S. Ever heard of Japan?

I have no knowledge of or belief in any race being superior to any other race. Like I said, I have found that only Caucasian people believe in that type of ideology (racial superiority.)

I have heard of the country of Japan and I do not trust just anyone to give me information; I know to be particular about my sources of information from the way authors/historians treat men like Louis Farrakhan and Elijah Muhammad though I am NOT a believer in those men (Louis Farrakhan and Elijah Muhammad.)

Now you know that's not true. Or is it true that all blacks are athletic, have rhythm & like fried chicken and watermelon and they all hate mayonnaise? If it isn't true then you can't honestly say that not one black thinks black is the best, and not every white feels superior.

My hunch is that if the roles were reversed and blacks were the majority, they'd act the same way "Europeans" act. Maybe even worse. Had the roles been reversed, would blacks have owned white slaves? They should make a movie like that. Something like the Color of Purple or 12 Years a slave only with the white being the slave.

I guess I can only guess because we will never know, but I lived in Detroit. An all black school except 3 of us whites. They were not very nice to us. Now I do understand why, but I'm just saying.

I don't have to lie to you, Sir/Ma'am...I know of no Black person who says that being Black makes him/her superior to all non-Blacks. That type of thinking is found only among Caucasians in my studies.

Since there is no "christ", there can be no "anti-christ".

Christianity evolved out of Judaism, they invented a lot of things following a predictable pattern of inventing opposites. Whereas originally and according to Judaism there's just God, Christianity invented Satan as God's opposite, anti-Christ as Jesus' opposite, and Hell as the Afterlife's opposite.

My opinion of goyim:

Scripturalist Jews (that'd be me) = perfectly imperfect
Talmudic Jews = heretics (following Man's interpretation of Scriptural commandments every Jew can figure out themselves.)

Christians = hypocrites
Muslims = Overly rigid and inflexibly legalistic

Hindus = confused (pantheon with millions of deities sounds like they can't make up their minds)
Buddhists = theolgy without theo, a nice idea, but once you write things down you make it fallible and rigid.

No firm opinions on others not having studied them enough to form one. Mormons, Scientologists, etc.

Forum List

Back