Jihadi Doctor Stands With Severed Head In Her Hand As Kids Look On In Horror

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
And supposedly it is only the underprivileged and needy who becomes terrorists.

Jihadi DOCTOR stands with severed head in her hand as kids look on in horror
A BRITISH doctor and suspected jihadi holds aloft a severed head while two children look on in horror.

[TBODY] [/TBODY]
By Sophie Alexander / Published 8th September 2014
540db288a9ffd_ScreenShot20140908at08.58.44.jpg
TERROR DOCTOR: Mujahidah Bint Usama posted this sickening photo on her Twitter page [SG]

The sickening snap is posted on Mujahidah Bint Usama's Twitter page and shows her wearing a white lab coat, veil and holding her arm outstretched, with what appears to be a decapitated head.

The photo is captioned "Dream Job.. A Terrorist Doc" which she has added a smiley face song and two hearts to.

On the description of herself she has a quote from Anwar al-Awlaki – a high profile terrorist for al-Qaida.

It reads: "Running away from Jihād will not save you from death. You can die as a coward or you can die as a martyr."

Continue reading at:

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/398717

I don't get it, sally------has the muslimah slut holding the head been
positively identified?

positively identified?

I haven't seen anything about her identity yet, but remember those two doctors who tried to car bomb the airport in Glasgow. I guess when your brain goes nuts and tells you to be a terrorist and kill innocent people, no matter how highly you are educated, it just doesn't matter.

positively identified?

I haven't seen anything about her identity yet, but remember those two doctors who tried to car bomb the airport in Glasgow. I guess when your brain goes nuts and tells you to be a terrorist and kill innocent people, no matter how highly you are educated, it just doesn't matter.

oh----far be it from me to suggest that doctors cannot be terrorist murderers----
there have been LOTS............ from MENGELE---to BASHAR ASSAD.
I am still wondering------WTF is the bitch? is she really a brit? I have held
all kinds of stuff in my hands------including smashed brain oozing out of cracked
skull----------but I cannot imagine myself holding a severed head aloft. There
are somethings I just will not do. She holds it with an air of TRIUMPH-----
like she accomplished something

Actually they typically are the more educated ....and/or children of well off Muslims.

Forum List

Back