Jim Bakker: Trump Protesters Are ‘Demon-Possessed’

Wow......................just wow..................................

Guess now, Christianity is gonna have a war on liberals. Gotta get them demons outta the Americans!

I am so fucking sick and tired of these "Christian" right wing nutjobs. They're a cancer.

If some of these "Christian" leaders disagree with people, I find it interesting that the first thing they do is go for the demon defense.

But...........to be fair................some preachers have to figure out a way to justify their existence.

No, No mental health issues here :eusa_whistle:

Yesterday, Jim Bakker continued to make the case that the people protesting Donald Trump are possessed by demons.

Bakker told evangelist Billye Brim that he encountered “four rotten little girls” demonstrating against Trump during the president’s inauguration, asserting: “It was a possession, it’s the demons.”
What if he's right though?

Yesterday, Jim Bakker continued to make the case that the people protesting Donald Trump are possessed by demons.

Bakker told evangelist Billye Brim that he encountered “four rotten little girls” demonstrating against Trump during the president’s inauguration, asserting: “It was a possession, it’s the demons.”

He could exercise all those demons, but he needs you send him some money first.

Right, I mean has had hands on experience. He had a demon take over his loins at one point as I recall.

Jim Bakker: Trump Protesters Are ‘Demon-Possessed’ | Right Wing Watch
The guy is a kook! Most people on both sides of the argument can agree on that. Don't try to say that this idiot is representative of "Christians". You know what he's not doing?... Blowing shit up, flying planes into something, beheading people etc.

I miss Tammy Fay. I never knew what color her hair was going to be next.

IMG_1475.JPG

I wake up every morning and I wish I were dead, and so does Jim.
Tammy Faye Bakker

I always say shopping is cheaper than a psychiatrist. Tammy Faye Bakker

Sometimes, poor people don't smell too good, so love can have no nose. Tammy Faye Bakker

Right, I mean has had hands on experience. He had a demon take over his loins at one point as I recall.
Absolutely. Christians are no exception to the rule. Read "The Screwtape Letters" by C.S. Lewis for details. It's a funny and insightful expose' on what you just said.
I have, a fine piece of work, that.

There was something about it which is one of those books where you exclaim aloud "aha! He nailed it!" But if you accept that Christians can be taken over by their influence, you must also logically accept the more obvious non-Christian "host" for those influences, no?

Forum List

Back