JKushner says Trump 'obviously thinking' about running in 2024 in interview with Sky News, discusses dad going to jail, calls 2020 "sloppy" election

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Saudi crown prince brags Jared Kushner handed him U.S. intelligence saying “Here are your enemies” days before “corruption crackdown” leading to deaths

You want the Sauds buying Russian or American weapons?
1662116965148.png

The Russians and the Saudis are the primary financial support for the Trumps and Kushner. But Kushner seems like a spoiled dummy, lucky he married into money and corruption. If there are any serious history buffs online here check out book below. It is mind opening.

'The Road to Unfreedom: Russia, Europe, America' Timothy Snyder

The Russians and the Saudis are the primary financial support for the Trumps and Kushner. But Kushner seems like a spoiled dummy, lucky he married into money and corruption. If there are any serious history buffs online here check out book below. It is mind opening.

He was raised with a silver spoon and seems oblivious to the day-ti-day struggles of average citizens, which is why inherently he was a full on NY Dem before Trump. This doesn't mean he is a "dummy". It does mean his own discourse is formed from a place of privilege and probably naivety.

In the times I've heard him speak, his insight has been reasonably similar to how I've viewed it from the outside, but he is able to fill in the gaps with his proximity to the W.H. For example, I heard him on Fox News talking about how Trump dealt with Canada in the NAFTA dispute and I gleaned from reading Canadian and U.S media that Trump was using Mexico to force a deal with Canada, I didn't know for sure because it wasn't explicitly stated, but I assumed.

Jared confirmed that this happened, along with the rapid response from Canada once he threatened tariffs on cars (again, a concept I posted on here as I know how weak Ontarios police state economy is).

There have been other such stories from him which filled in the blanks for me personally and he hasn't come off as stupid by any means.

chinese communists love the bidens like candy...keep sending cash to the big guy

Forum List

Back