Joan Rivers Calls Moochelle A Tranny....

TrainTime

Rookie
Feb 7, 2014
And other than a curious bulge in her pants on various occasions, one wonders why Rivers might make a comment like that.....let's see....maybe it's this again:

b8ee18401180f41a580f6a706700567e.jpg

Have we ever seen a first lady flexing her biceps before the Mooch? Hmmm....I don't recall Jackie or Laura, or Mamie Eisenhower making ape faces and flexing at frightened children. I never saw the wife of a foreign leader doing that either.

So if according to Rivers, Mooch is a tranny and Barry is gay as a Christmas tree, where did the daughters come from? :dunno:

In the age of instant information per social media?

Yeah, it is.

Ask any former newspaper editor — the key word there being former.

TrainTime said:
I believe I added something beyond that thread....proof. :eusa_angel:

A new slur?

Excuse me? By "old news" you mean like the "phony scandals" that are stonewalled until they can be called "old news"? And I'm curious about the word "slur"...did you mean "CUR" like the Soetoro clan? And yeah, some proof:

moochs-weewee1.jpg

:badgrin:

And other than a curious bulge in her pants on various occasions, one wonders why Rivers might make a comment like that.....let's see....maybe it's this again:

b8ee18401180f41a580f6a706700567e.jpg

Have we ever seen a first lady flexing her biceps before the Mooch? Hmmm....I don't recall Jackie or Laura, or Mamie Eisenhower making ape faces and flexing at frightened children. I never saw the wife of a foreign leader doing that either.

So if according to Rivers, Mooch is a tranny and Barry is gay as a Christmas tree, where did the daughters come from? :dunno:

Rivers isn't a beacon of lucidity of course.

I think there may have been a turkey baster involved with the creation of the obozo offspring however. Even if the moonbat messiah isn't a pillow biter, who on earth would stick their pecker into that wookie?

Forum List

Back