Jobless Rate Climbs to 9.8 Percent in September

Barryland-Poster.jpg

That poster is great, and, yes, did they mess up the Republicans!

Ame®icano;1578417 said:
Obviously, we need a new stimulus, to stimulate existing one.

I was joking about it... but looks like that is not a joke anymore.

Think of the economy as a hospital emergency room filled with sick and injured patients. That’s how the White House is viewing it, judging from the euphemism they have coined to mask plans for a second stimulus. Don’t call it stimulus 2, they insist. Call it “economic triage.”

Obama’s Economic “Triage”
Obama Eyes Economic Triage for Unemployed

Are you f*cking kidding me?

Ame®icano;1578921 said:
Ame®icano;1578417 said:

Think of the economy as a hospital emergency room filled with sick and injured patients. That’s how the White House is viewing it, judging from the euphemism they have coined to mask plans for a second stimulus. Don’t call it stimulus 2, they insist. Call it “economic triage.”

Obama Eyes Economic Triage for Unemployed <==With what Money? (Edit by The T)

Sickening, isn't it? Obama has declared WAR on his own people, and the Statists in the Congress are right there with him.

Ame®icano;1578921 said:
Ame®icano;1578417 said:

Sickening, isn't it? Obama has declared WAR on his own people, and the Statists in the Congress are right there with him.

Sickening is they keep insisting that "stimulus is working".

OK, if so, why "triage"?

Ame®icano;1578975 said:
Ame®icano;1578921 said:

Sickening is they keep insisting that "stimulus is working".

OK, if so, why "triage"?

Exactly. Very astute. These people are so conflicted...that eventually their LIES/Distortions are catching up to them. THIS is one of those times.

Stimulus is working so great I have plenty of time to play on the computer.

In Detroit, stimulus is working... I don't mind helping poor people, but...

It reminds of Venezuela where Chavez giving handouts to people in exchange for their support.

"Thank you Barack Obama, we love you".

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S4LAxBN3-w]YouTube - Welfare Stampede in Detroit[/ame]

obamablltw6.gif

Last edited:
Ame®icano;1595457 said:

It reminds of Venezuela where Chavez giving handouts to people in exchange for their support.

YouTube - Welfare Stampede in Detroit

obamablltw6.gif

Are these DUMBASSES really serious? Watch this SHIT...and YES...it's SHIT Courtesy of CNN...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A64oHoomwEk&feature=player_embedded"]BULLSHIT VIDEO FOR OBAMA[/ame]

Healthcare is on the front burner right now, everyone knows we need comprehensive reform and it is just weeks away. Relatively speaking, I have much more faith in this administration to accomplish everything they've talked about doing. Obama and this congress have already saved this country from complete collapse and another depression. The mismanagement of the last 8 years was about to bring this great country down financially.

Not certain why Detroit and the vid with the Black woman talking had to be brought into the discussion but I suspect it's just more racist and rhetorical diversion.

Ame®icano;1595457 said:

YouTube - Welfare Stampede in Detroit

obamablltw6.gif

You tell people you'll pay their bills for them and then are surprised when they come out of the wood with their hands out, acting like pigs at the trough?

mm mmm mm

Healthcare is on the front burner right now, everyone knows we need comprehensive reform and it is just weeks away. Relatively speaking, I have much more faith in this administration to accomplish everything they've talked about doing. Obama and this congress have already saved this country from complete collapse and another depression. The mismanagement of the last 8 years was about to bring this great country down financially.

Not certain why Detroit and the vid with the Black woman talking had to be brought into the discussion but I suspect it's just more racist and rhetorical diversion.

And You can provide a link to the Amended Bill and 72 hours to examine it and debate it? Transparency Right? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Whats your position of Representatives signing it without reading it?

Ame®icano;1578921 said:
Ame®icano;1578417 said:

Think of the economy as a hospital emergency room filled with sick and injured patients. That&#8217;s how the White House is viewing it, judging from the euphemism they have coined to mask plans for a second stimulus. Don&#8217;t call it stimulus 2, they insist. Call it &#8220;economic triage.&#8221;

Obama&#8217;s Economic &#8220;Triage&#8221;

This is follow up.

We all know stimulus is working. In fact, it's working so great that another one is needed.

As Dow closed today above 10,000, which is a good news, I only wonder is that thanks to the stimulus, falling dollar or maybe something else.

Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said Thursday that Democrats are considering "an array" of additional stimulus measures, including aid to states, homebuyer credits, business tax breaks and extended unemployment insurance.

Pelosi Signals More Stimulus Funding on the Way
New Stimulus on the Way

Ame®icano;1616130 said:
Ame®icano;1578921 said:
Ame®icano;1578417 said:

This is follow up.

We all know stimulus is working. In fact, it's working so great that another one is needed.

As Dow closed today above 10,000, which is a good news, I only wonder is that thanks to the stimulus, falling dollar or maybe something else.

Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said Thursday that Democrats are considering "an array" of additional stimulus measures, including aid to states, homebuyer credits, business tax breaks and extended unemployment insurance.

New Stimulus on the Way

Obama is propping up the stock market solely with his messianic qualities and magnetic personae. P/E ratios no longer matter. Earnings are not required. Cash flow is irrelevant! All you need are hopey and changey thoughts, a monosyllabic mantra (yes we can!!) , and an agressive Federal Reserve policy and the stock market will go up 65% per year forever!!!! Believe it and you can Achieve it!!! This joy ride is never gonna end!!

Obama is the change we have been seeking, he is "the one". (roll eyes)

Ame®icano;1616130 said:
Ame®icano;1578921 said:

This is follow up.

New Stimulus on the Way

Obama is propping up the stock market solely with his messianic qualities and magnetic personae. P/E ratios no longer matter. Earnings are not required. Cash flow is irrelevant! All you need are hopey and changey thoughts, a monosyllabic mantra (yes we can!!) , and an agressive Federal Reserve policy and the stock market will go up 65% per year forever!!!! Believe it and you can Achieve it!!! This joy ride is never gonna end!!

Obama is the change we have been seeking, he is "the one". (roll eyes)

If a tree falls in the woods and there is not a government representative present to hear it, did the tree make any noise?

Forum List

Back