🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Joe Biden Cancels Delaware Trip Amongst Current Situation In Ukraine

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
So,.. he doesn't want to turn his back on the Europeans, but he was vacationing when our very own men and women were suffering in Afghanistan? I will never even begin to understand this man's logic. Let's go Brandon!

So,.. he doesn't want to turn his back on the Europeans, but he was vacationing when our very own men and women were suffering in Afghanistan? I will never even begin to understand this man's logic. Let's go Brandon!

Oh girl, your mistake is thinking that anything logical is going on in his empty head!

The white house must be pulling their hair out...they were sure a standoff with Putin would raise Biden's poll numbers...but they are down again today...and sadly so is the stock market...

So,.. he doesn't want to turn his back on the Europeans, but he was vacationing when our very own men and women were suffering in Afghanistan?

Did people suffer in Afghanistan? Coulda fooled Joe.

Late.jpg

Oh wow...what a development...now pudding brain can stare blankly at the walls in the Oval Office instead of at his house in Delaware.

I wonder what the Biden family reunions are like.

Oh girl, your mistake is thinking that anything logical is going on in his empty head!

Well he talks when he isn't supposed to, so he knows what's going on,.. he just waits until nobody is watching or listening before he spills the beans. That isn't logic though, that's just repeating what he hears so you still have made a really good point.

OooooOOoOO

Hopefully the next one involves a gas leak and a spark.

Okay,.. I don't like the guy any more than you do but that comment went just a bit too far for me to find humorous as I don't wish harm on any person. (Except illegals and murderers but that's different as they're just asking for it then.)

BREAKING -----
Biden did not cancel Delaware vacation...

Staffer releases statement to press - "Jill didn't want to go to Delaware, so she simply didn't tell him, and Biden forgot."

BREAKING -----
Biden did not cancel Delaware vacation...
Staffer releases statement to press - "Jill didn't want to go to Delaware, so she simply didn't tell him, and Biden forgot."

If I was Jill it would be the opposite. I would go to Delaware and "forget" to tell him about it. ;)

Okay,.. I don't like the guy any more than you do but that comment went just a bit too far for me to find humorous as I don't wish harm on any person. (Except illegals and murderers but that's different as they're just asking for it then.)
meh...different strokes.

Sheesh...I thought the appropriate response was to go golfing.
How times change.

The issue is that he has caused many to suffer and some to die here at home. And he is not taken to task for it.

That's damn White of him.

Does he even know what is going on in Ukraine? Has his handlers ever bothered to tell him?

I bet the only thing Potatohead knows about Ukraine is that they gave his family tons of money.

Forum List

Back