Joe Biden debate = elder abuse

Get ready to see this "trippin' shut-in" look again.... the interns will trot him out there after screaming "Don't fuck this up old man!!" and promise him ice cream and naked pics of Ashley if he can hold it together for 90 minutes and not shit his pants. :laughing0301:

best they have cleanup hitter.jpg

Get ready to see this "trippin' shut-in" look again.... the interns will trot him out there after screaming "Don't fuck this up old man!!" and promise him ice cream and naked pics of Ashley if he can hold it together for 90 minutes and not shit his pants. :laughing0301:

View attachment 967110
~~~~~~
Personally, I believe that Joe will be so juiced up he'll become confused and will not last the 90 minutes standing at the podium answering questions both from Tapper, Bash and responsding to Tump.
I viewed the tape of Biden campaigning in 2012 against Romney/Ryan and concluded that Biden is a shadow of what he was in 2012 and cannot function properly.
See more:

Obviously Joe will not be the person you see in this Youtube archieve of 2012, this coming debate this Thursday.

Last edited:
~~~~~~
Personally, I believe that Joe will be so juiced up he'll become confused and will not last the 90 minutes standing at the podium answering questions both from Tapper, Bash and responsding to Tump.
I viewed the tape of Biden campaigning in 2012 against Romney/Ryan and concluded that Biden is a shadow of what he was in 2012 and cannot function properly.

As I just said in another thread, I believe they're in a full on panic at Camp David. Whatever they're pumping him up with is not working anymore. 50/50 shot the debate doesn't even happen--he's get "sick". The Dems know that's the end of his campaign and they will have to replace him if this happens, but I think it's just that bad.

As I just said in another thread, I believe they're in a full on panic at Camp David. Whatever they're pumping him up with is not working anymore. 50/50 shot the debate doesn't even happen--he's get "sick". The Dems know that's the end of his campaign and they will have to replace him if this happens, but I think it's just that bad.
Totally agree with you.

If Biden doesn't debate, he's done. Then the question becomes how do you get him to resign...

~~~~~~
See more:

Obviously Joe will not be the person you see in this Youtube archieve of 2012, this coming debate this Thursday.

I suspect he'll feign outrage early on in the debate, and storm off...

Forum List

Back