Joe Biden Denies Paying Illegal Immigrants 450,000 Dollars

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
However, he never denied that he wouldn't be paying them anything at all. Newsflash! It's your fault if you're a illegal immigrant and your children have to suffer for it. It's nobody else's fault. It's on your head! I know this has been in the news for quite some time not, but I just found out about it a few days ago. What's next? Paying a thief for stealing a car and then giving it to a homeless person? I don't care what this idiot says I don't believe a word coming out of his mouth. :rolleyes:

Biden labels report government to pay separated immigrants $450,000 'garbage'​

President Biden responded Wednesday to a report that suggested his administration was mulling whether to make $450,000 payments to immigrants who were separated from their families at the border under former President Trump's administration, calling the reporting "garbage" and saying that it is "not gonna happen."

Biden labels report government to pay separated immigrants $450,000 'garbage'​

President Biden responded Wednesday to a report that suggested his administration was mulling whether to make $450,000 payments to immigrants who were separated from their families at the border under former President Trump's administration, calling the reporting "garbage" and saying that it is "not gonna happen."

You didn't even read my OP at all. :rolleyes:

Yet House Republicans are taking action to stop it.

And the left-wing lawyers crafting these payouts are protesting.

According to the New York Post:

President Biden “may not have been fully briefed about the actions of his very own Justice Department,” the ACLU charged Wednesday, after he labeled as “garbage” a news report that his administration is considering $450,000 per person payouts to families separated after illegally crossing the US-Mexico border.

In a statement, ACLU Executive Director Anthony Romero warned Biden that he risked “abandoning a core campaign promise to do justice for the thousands of separated families.

"We respectfully remind President Biden that he called these actions ‘criminal’ in a debate with then-President Trump, and campaigned on remedying and rectifying the lawlessness of the Trump administration,” Romero said. “We call on President Biden to right the wrongs of this national tragedy.”
Some 'garbage.'

Yet House Republicans are taking action to stop it.

And the left-wing lawyers crafting these payouts are protesting.

According to the New York Post:

President Biden “may not have been fully briefed about the actions of his very own Justice Department,” the ACLU charged Wednesday, after he labeled as “garbage” a news report that his administration is considering $450,000 per person payouts to families separated after illegally crossing the US-Mexico border.

In a statement, ACLU Executive Director Anthony Romero warned Biden that he risked “abandoning a core campaign promise to do justice for the thousands of separated families.

"We respectfully remind President Biden that he called these actions ‘criminal’ in a debate with then-President Trump, and campaigned on remedying and rectifying the lawlessness of the Trump administration,” Romero said. “We call on President Biden to right the wrongs of this national tragedy.”
Some 'garbage.'

He's a liar. What else is new?

However, he never denied that he wouldn't be paying them anything at all. Newsflash! It's your fault if you're a illegal immigrant and your children have to suffer for it. It's nobody else's fault. It's on your head! I know this has been in the news for quite some time not, but I just found out about it a few days ago. What's next? Paying a thief for stealing a car and then giving it to a homeless person? I don't care what this idiot says I don't believe a word coming out of his mouth. :rolleyes:

The ACLU begs to differ. Apparently, no one told Old Joe what he agreed to, or he simply forgot because he has advanced dementia.

Here's how the parents of the children separated at the border can help them.

Forum List

Back