Joe Biden Found In Dumpster Behind DNC Convention Center

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016
Joe Biden Found In Dumpster Behind DNC Convention Center
21 Aug 2024

CHICAGO, IL — With the top personalities of the Democratic Party gathering in the Windy City this week to officially nominate Kamala Harris for president, news broke late last night that President Joe Biden had been found in a dumpster behind the DNC convention center.
Following his keynote speech on Monday night, Biden was ushered off of the stage and quickly discarded with other used-up and unwanted items, where he was later discovered by a group of homeless men looking for food.
"Hey, is that the president?" one of the filthy vagrants reportedly asked after seeing Biden's legs protruding from the dumpster. "I'd know that shuffling movement anywhere. My friends and I rushed over to help him out of the dumpster, and sure enough, it was Joe Biden. I guess the Democrats finally decided they had gotten what they wanted and didn't need him anymore."

Commentary:
Nancy Pelosi was seen coaxing Joe towards the dumpster talking sweet words to Joe.
If SNL ere truely a satirical comedy show, they'd produce a skit birning Democrats.... But that won't happen, they sold their souls long ago.

Forum List

Back