Joe Biden has higher approval, and lower disapproval than Juan Ellis (Jeb) Bush

Locke11_21

Democrat Party - the REAL Fascist Party
Dec 31, 2011
The dumbest VP ever, Joe Biden has a higher approval than Juan Ellis Bush, and a lower disapproval than Bush as well. Wow, if the election came down to Biden vs. Bush, Biden would win! That's hilarious.

Shock Poll Americans Hate Jeb Bush More Than Hillary Alex Jones Infowars There s a war on for your mind

As I watch the GOP, I'm just amazed at what a truly stupid party they are. They think they can keep driving daggers into the backs of their voting base, hating on them and then think those same voters will keep coming back to vote in more of the GOP betrayal and hatred of them.

The GOP is dead, they are just too dumb to realize it yet. Too many people in forums and in person have said they're done voting for the lesser of two evils. Too many people have had enough of the GOPs lies, betrayal and treating their constituents like shit. The GOP is headed the way of the Whig party.

You know, Locke, if the GOP runs Jeb then I'm done with the GOP, but I also have disagreements with libertarians, mainly foreign policy. I guess I'll be on my own.

Last edited:
The dumbest VP ever, Joe Biden has a higher approval than Juan Ellis Bush, and a lower disapproval than Bush as well. Wow, if the election came down to Biden vs. Bush, Biden would win! That's hilarious.

Shock Poll Americans Hate Jeb Bush More Than Hillary Alex Jones Infowars There s a war on for your mind

As I watch the GOP, I'm just amazed at what a truly stupid party they are. They think they can keep driving daggers into the backs of their voting base, hating on them and then think those same voters will keep coming back to vote in more of the GOP betrayal and hatred of them.

The GOP is dead, they are just too dumb to realize it yet. Too many people in forums and in person have said they're done voting for the lesser of two evils. Too many people have had enough of the GOPs lies, betrayal and treating their constituents like shit. The GOP is headed the way of the Whig party.
Amazing. And joe Biden is an imbecile.

I am not defending Jeb, but cut, slash and burn will put someone like Biden into the white house in 2016. Cutting isn't a plan.

Everybody likes the idiot Uncle.
And tries to keep him away from the young women in the family.

If the election comes down to Joe Biden vs. Juan Ellis Bush, I will vote for Biden, simply because his amazing stupidity is somewhat entertaining and humorous. Bush on the other hand has the personality of moldy grapefruit.

If the election comes down to Joe Biden vs. Juan Ellis Bush, I will vote for Biden, simply because his amazing stupidity is somewhat entertaining and humorous. Bush on the other hand has the personality of moldy grapefruit.
For the first time since I became 21, I would not vote.

Just more proof of what my momma used to say..."the democrats would elect a goddamn baboon if they could get it on the ballot.

Just more proof of what my momma used to say..."the democrats would elect a goddamn baboon if they could get it on the ballot.

Insightful woman... Your momma. :)

Forum List

Back