🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Joe Biden sends stupid flier to my home

He says that people at the top didn't build America, it was people who pack groceries.

But the Democrats have alienated the working class Biden is trying to win over.
Oh, the people they call racist, deplorables...built the country.....How stupid are his voters......who sees all the shit they talk about the middle and working class and think we didn't see or hear any of it?

He says that people at the top didn't build America, it was people who pack groceries.

He would be correct on that. It was 40 years of failure, he did not add anything but dead weight and tax expenses.

Biden is a wealthy millionaire who lives in a mansion so I'm not sure why he thinks he speaks for the working class.

The Orange Virus is an even wealthier so-called 'billionaire' who lives in a mansion so I'm not sure why he thinks he speaks for the working class. You stink of hypocrisy, and your arguments could be squashed by elementary students. Take a shower. You've just been benched, Jethro.

Last edited:

The people who built America were the people with ideas, and those with money who could pay people to build, and work the businesses so people could earn money for their families. All these people worked to build America. They were all important.

Send this back to Sleepy Joe...

Screenshot_2020-09-22-21-01-12(1).png

Biden is a wealthy millionaire who lives in a mansion so I'm not sure why he thinks he speaks for the working class.

The Orange Virus is an even wealthier so-called 'billionaire' who lives in a mansion so I'm not sure why he thinks he speaks for the working class. You stink of hypocrisy, and your arguments could be squashed by elementary students. Take a shower. You've just been benched, Jethro.
You're gonna get squashed like a stink bug in a little over 40 days.

You're gonna get squashed like a stink bug in a little over 40 days.

Nah, I won't. Live your dream, tho. :113:

He didn't come from wealth...unlike some people.

You are 100% correct. Joe got his using bribes, kickbacks and blackmail.

Where's your proof?

Forum List

Back