Joe Biden Wraps His Arm Around Elton John, Then Tells Crowd, “It’s All His Fault We’re Spending $6 Billion on HIV and AIDS this Month”

This thread is about Biden and his stupid remark and the left realizes how stupid the remark is and tries to change the subject. Sad, Biden says something stupid everyday, someone needs to tell him to shut up, it is embarrassing.

Joe should be a little more careful about his wording. Can you imagine if Trump had said this? :laughing0301:

"It's all his fault we are spending $6 billion in tax payer dollars on HIV and AIDS this month"

It was an awkward compliment/ tribute to Elton John's tireless work for HIV and AIDS after it was ignored during the Reagan years.

Joe should be a little more careful about his wording. Can you imagine if Trump had said this? :laughing0301:

"It's all his fault we are spending $6 billion in tax payer dollars on HIV and AIDS this month"

Elton John refused Trump's demand that he perform for Trump's inauguration.

Faggots should be taxed to pay for their epidemic; 99% of it was entirely aviodable, but these loons insisted on spreading it with no conscience about the people they were killing.

When old Brandon gets off topic he is liable to say anything. If it was a republican it would mean headlines and some demonstrations but old Joe gets a pass from everybody. Who would condemn a crazy old uncle?
Actually the event has made the news. Anyways, as you said, I doubt any serious newspaper would waste time into condemning a poor old senile man.

There must have been a blue moon last night, Biden finally got something right.

I always wondered why Elton John was so addicted to watching "Who's the Boss?" that he wrote a song about its star.

"Hold me closer, Tony Danza!".

Forum List

Back