Joe Biden’s America: People Turning Off Their Heat as Prices Skyrocket, ‘Like Living in an Igloo’

The plan is to cause people not to heat their homes. Then blame climate change for people suffering in the cold. It's never been this cold before.

Joe is just following his orders here. The goal has always been to make energy prices skyrocket to force a green energy transition into the reset.
What will you choose- pay your bills or eat?
Thank God for my woodstove & I don't eat much.

I'm sure saying he was going to shut down fossil fuels has nothing to do with any of this though. :auiqs.jpg:

As the first frigid weather of autumn chills the Northeast, many people are faced with a tough decision: deal with the surging costs of heating their homes or live without it.

Home heating prices are skyrocketing yet again this winter, up 18% nationwide on top of last year’s 17% spike, according to the National Energy Assistance Directors Association (NEADA).

Charmaine Johnson works in the call center at Philadelphia’s Heater Hotline, part of a non-profit that assists low-income families with their heating systems and bills. Johnson, 63, can relate to the concerns she’s hearing all day. She, too, is struggling to afford her heating bills.

View attachment 728954
It happened in the sixties too.
I was glad there were plenty of bras to burn.

What happened to Global Warming??
I do feel the media and the left purposely exaggerate global warming….. but when you say stuff like that it makes you sound like an uneducated rube.

There’s a difference between climate and weather. A episode of lot of lake effect snow in Buffalo is weather. Nothing to do with climate.

And, as someone who grew up on western coast of Michigan, I know that slightly warmer temperatures than usual in winter can actually mean more overall precipitation and thus *more* snowfall. I’ll take subzero temps over six feet of snow any day.

Yeah, the libs caused the temperature to be low.

The liberals have been in charge over the past 2 years- and its a liberal axiom that man is responsible for changing the climate.

So the short answer here is according to your own liberal beliefs, yes. The climate is the responsibility of liberals.

The majority of democrat voters live in cities and as such all they have to do is turn up the thermostat and let the landlord worry about the price of heating oil. American taxpayers pay for the W.H. constant 72 degrees so old Brandon can be comfortable for free but in the real world people have to pay more than twice as much for heating oil as they did last year.

Joe is just following his orders here. The goal has always been to make energy prices skyrocket to force a green energy transition into the reset.
What will you choose- pay your bills or eat?
Thank God for my woodstove & I don't eat much.

I'm sure saying he was going to shut down fossil fuels has nothing to do with any of this though. :auiqs.jpg:

As the first frigid weather of autumn chills the Northeast, many people are faced with a tough decision: deal with the surging costs of heating their homes or live without it.

Home heating prices are skyrocketing yet again this winter, up 18% nationwide on top of last year’s 17% spike, according to the National Energy Assistance Directors Association (NEADA).
well, since gas prices are coming down (for how long, who knows?) maybe it would be best to get a generator for the winter. I've never used one but they use gas and it looks like gas will be cheaper than other forms of oil

The majority of democrat voters live in cities and as such all they have to do is turn up the thermostat and let the landlord worry about the price of heating oil. American taxpayers pay for the W.H. constant 72 degrees so old Brandon can be comfortable for free but in the real world people have to pay more than twice as much for heating oil as they did last year.
what does that *&&%% know about the real world?

Again, no one should be president who has never lived like the rest of America. there should be some law: no one can be president who has been a politician all his life.. or even 60% of it.. just my opinion.. I realize it sound somewhat un-American. But guess what else is unAmerican: this president (so called)

well, since gas prices are coming down (for how long, who knows?) maybe it would be best to get a generator for the winter. I've never used one but they use gas and it looks like gas will be cheaper than other forms of oil
They will be raising the fuel prices soon enough.
His about-face on eliminating oil is just optics to fool the sheeple.
They will definitely be attacking, restricting & closing our fossil fuel production with whatever choke points they can because that's the main part of the reset plan.

Wood burning stoves are the best but I guess that's a lot easier in the country though.

And here in leftist hell Oregon, there are cities where they are trying to completely kill the use of natural gas.
It looks to me like the only way to stop these people is to physically stop them.

If only old man Biden had thought of that before he invited his boss Putin to invade Ukraine. Oh, well, maybe next war. You'll vote for that one, too, of course.
Because of it, Inflation rate in Russia is 20%, almost three times that of the US.

Forum List

Back