Joe Biden's America: pro-Hamas left-wingers harass cancer patients at New York hospital

This is what the DemoKKKrat party in America stands for in 2024.

This is what a vote for Joe Biden means.

And I can prove it by guaranteeing that NO Biden supporter here will condemn this.

Lemme guess, because the Hospital is somehow related to or was founded by Jews, right?

And I can prove it by guaranteeing that NO Biden supporter here will condemn this.

No, this is what the KKK stands for in 2024. The people attacking Jews not living in Isreal, are anti-Semites, because Jews not living in Isreal have ZERO responsibility for anything the Isreali government has done.

A vote for Donald Trump is a vote for this to continue. Trump did NOTHING to stop attacks on Jews when he was President. He cheered the NAZI's chanting "The Jews will not replace us".

If democrats won't condemn the murder of 1200 innocent women and children in Israel on 10/7, and won't condemn students at any university for chanting gas the Jews, then there is literally no evil they won't condemn, so long as they view it as beneficial to their political objectives

After all, they don't believe in God either, which means there is no good and evil, just power.

Every single Democrat voter owns these sick MFers. They support EXTREME BIDEN CULT FUCKS, THEREFORE YOU ARE ALL PRO HAMAS CANCER PATIENT TROLLS.

No, this is what the KKK stands for in 2024. The people attacking Jews not living in Isreal, are anti-Semites, because Jews not living in Isreal have ZERO responsibility for anything the Isreali government has done.

A vote for Donald Trump is a vote for this to continue. Trump did NOTHING to stop attacks on Jews when he was President. He cheered the NAZI's chanting "The Jews will not replace us".
Bullshit.

Dragon Slut is FOS.

Told ya^^^ The left will NOT condemn their fellow Hamas supporters heckling cancer patients.

You people are disgusting.

Time to start.................................

Well, I don't have to say it because y'all know.

Forum List

Back